Search results

1. T

NSR...What Mac book for grad...

Who else to ask...? Son is graduating High School and wants a Macbook. Will be doing the JC route (see college thread)...wants to go into some type of design/architecture field...I have no clue on Macbooks, besides I know they are friggin expensive. Thoughts? Thank you,
  2. T

Fall Suit/Short arm, long leg wetsuit (SoCal)

Best deal on this...? Back zip only. I know there are a ton of different ones, but what do you like?
  3. T

NSR - Martial Arts/Ju jitsui for teenagers?

Didn't want to tag on to the other thread...got two teenagers (17/15) and am thinking of getting them into self defense classes. Any thoughts or suggestions as to a good starting point would be? I know nothing except David Carradine and Kung fu from the 1970's...thanks
  4. T

Mexico/Central America retirement

Probably an old thread on this, and I know a few live down south, but anyone retired, or planning on retiring down in Mex or Central America? Thoughts? Besides the dying of course...
  5. T

Central Coasters...

Locals...what's going on up in SLO, Morro Bay, Cayucos area? Taking a family trip up to AG and Atascadero and will most likely head over to the coast...Everything open? Restaurants and bars? Thanks!