Search results

1. need 4 speed

Twinzer Feedback?

I made myself a 6-5 step up and a 6-8 semi. the 6-5 is an awesome board that I love riding above shoulder high. Some of over lap with my 6-2. Haven't ridden the 6-8, I don't chase big-ish waves anymore. My fin position has developed overtime to suit my desired feel, which is not squirrely. I...
  2. need 4 speed

Step Rails

Mike theorized that Elis is making a more subtle bottom contour on his multi-fin boards due to the edge boards being easily over finned (meaning singles are best on true edge boards) I think that tri-plane fish will work great at beach breaks. Looks sweet, is it flax glassed? My board will be...
  3. need 4 speed

Frank Luntz predicts the future.

FIFY ;)
  4. need 4 speed

Step Rails

t!ts
  5. need 4 speed

Step Rails

I have a Elis Ericson kite knock off at the cutter rn. I got interested in the design mostly from Mike Wallace @surf_iconoclast on Instagram. Talked with Mike at the Boardroom show, great guy very open to talk about what he's doing. Your.... View this profile on Instagram...
  6. need 4 speed

Step Rails

Are you interested in the edge concept or just reducing rail volume in thick boards? Us....
  7. need 4 speed

Step Rails

Show
  8. need 4 speed

Truth Social...Done

Pay to play and the fat orange bad man is for sale
  9. need 4 speed

Stopped the Schteel.

Crazy someone so detached from reality was in a position of power
  10. need 4 speed

Stopped the Schteel.

Only the best people
  11. need 4 speed

Official This Issue Is Not Going Away Thread

Absolute clown
  12. need 4 speed

I was wrong

One of the concern to pondered upon is how to improve the electrical system in very large scale quickly enough. Ca. already has grid problems in the summer, what strain will EV's cause the current system as number of cars increase the demand. One of the Achilles heal of EV. Privately owned...
  13. need 4 speed

I was wrong

Current plugin hybrid is at about 150 mpg(on the current fill up) My commute is short and have free charging. IMHO these car technology/charging is in its infancy and will get better and better over time. If we don't start we'll never get there. Imo this is an area where heavy government...
  14. need 4 speed

Victory will be our ultimate revenge

So difficult to follow. I thought the fat oranges bad man unleashed the proudboy/oathkeeper crew only after Pence refused to go along with the fake elector scheme(which was the real "coup")?
  15. need 4 speed

Twinzer Feedback?

@bigglesworth Yes I have a gap of about 5/8 " from main leading edge to canard trailing edge. I make my own fins, so I have canards with different "tang" position to adjust the gap. As to why... That a hydrodynamic theory discussion about what the canard does (or doesn't do). My fin position is...
  16. need 4 speed

Twinzer Feedback?

It’s an easier simpler way to install the the plugs. Half Fusions take more time to layout And you need a filler plug. Vince likes to run his canards ahead of the mains a bit more than most. I’ve adopted this on my own boards.
  17. need 4 speed

Victory will be our ultimate revenge

#cathedral
  18. need 4 speed

Watching 60 Minutes...

#Cathedral
  19. need 4 speed

Twinzer Feedback?

Crazy how far inboard the main look