Search results

1. GT3rennsport

If I were a rich Canadian

I thought you were going to tell me you’d change the national anthem to “oh cannabis “
  2. GT3rennsport

2024 Land Cruiser

I’m a German car guy, always have been (besides my old MR2’s) and I think Toyota have the right idea with ICE/hybrid/turbo motors… vs EV… this is just my opinion tho… it makes the most sense. I don’t want this to start a huge debate..
  3. GT3rennsport

2024 Land Cruiser

Same platform, but I’m digging the new 2024 Tacoma. Cool looking rig! It is wild to see turbo-4’s in larger vehicles tho.. however high HP 4’s have been a thing for 25yrs now.. so to see 400-600hp 4’s is nothing.. I built an 800hp MR2 15yrs ago.. so it can be done
  4. GT3rennsport

How’s the stock market?

Wow… 39,xxx?? What is the new normal?
  5. GT3rennsport

******Official Board Art Thread*****

Another rescue board. 1990 Suritch, San Diego shaper.. this had 7.5 coats of latex paint. I sanded it all off and my daughter did the artwork and we scanned and made decal.. nice hanger. The T&C decals were just something that matched the art.. obviously not a T&C
  6. GT3rennsport

Rescued from the trash can… literally. Cracked tip. I fixed that and buffed it out
  7. GT3rennsport

There’s a board!! Man I wished that was mine
  8. GT3rennsport

(Death and) Taxes

Crushed here too.. certain things really changed.. something to do with use getting more on the checks, but making me sing phucking “moon river” come the tax time… great earnings tho. Both of us… and we worked less .
  9. GT3rennsport

Vanlifers or Cab over 4WD pick-up?

Very cool… but imagine the critters living in that!
  10. GT3rennsport

Caity Simmers, Stud or Dud?

I’d say she’s on the definite right track
  11. GT3rennsport

Meds Question for Surf Doc.

Generally your body will sort out each vitamin/pill. I’ve asked a doctor about this before.. good question!! They just run through the bloodstream regardless and that’s when we find out if they work or not. I’m not always a big pill or capsule fan. I’m not confident the body always breaks them...
  12. GT3rennsport

Lower Back Pain

Stretching is always going to be your best friend.. I grew up racing bmx, mtn bikes, cars, lifting etc. so I know a lot about stiff and sore backs.. What really works for me is the big aerobic medicine balls.. have it inflated kind medium-ish. When you sit on it slowly roll back/forward etc. The...
  13. GT3rennsport

Greg Griffin RIP

I’d be interested in seeing what your selling PM me when you get there
  14. GT3rennsport

Miserable people

I run a 1-mile, 5 times a week..hate every step, but the doctor says it’s good for me lmao. I use to race bmx and mtn bikes… I switched because I don’t want to get hurt… aging sux
  15. GT3rennsport

Rip Curl - DONE!

Interesting I guess.. huh
  16. GT3rennsport

That can’t be MN… not this year anyway
  17. GT3rennsport

Acid Reflux?

The carbonation helps relieve the reflux or at least that rising hot yeast feeling you get. In my 40’s I’d start to get that way after a good hoppy brew especially.. and I knew that was the issue, so I quit all together… gone! No beer in 5 yrs sucks tho.. I’ll occasionally have one but it’s...