Search results

1. F

Is it viable to go to Phillipines or Vietnam before Typhoon season?

I need to get away now and I want to go some place cheap and avoid crowds. Looking up info for SEA it talks about typhoon season but I'm wondering if anyone has any experience there May - July?
  2. F

Wheat is Murder

Europe has different standards for wheat also I believe they banned GMOs. I've heard that people who had gluten issues from U.S. wheat didn't have it in europe. I think its that there is much higher gluten content in usa. I don't have gluten intolerance so I didn't notice a difference. I went...
  3. F

Anyone know Barbados surfing?

Yeah I dropped the idea of Barbados. Probably wouldnt have gone well anyways as I would have been unable to not trash Rhianna's music.
  4. F

Got Banned From /r/surfing on Reddit for kindly supporting Bethany Hamilton's position?

A lot of social media companies have rules to prevent creating a hostile environment for various identities because the advertisers who support these services want as many people to feel comfortable on the platforms as possible.
  5. F

*** Official Shark Thread ***

Where, OB or pipeline?
  6. F

***The Official LA Isn't So Bad Thread***

I'm from OC and would put a cap in my skull before living there again. Cultural desert. Every single inch of it sucks. Good waves but too crowded. I was staying in LA recently for a month in Silverlake. In terms of stuff going on, nowhere except New York comes close. I didnt even do anything...
  7. F

*** Official Shark Thread ***

I looked this up because people always talk about Pipe as most deadly wave... It says 6 deaths since 2000. When you consider how many people paddle out there that really doesn't sound like a lot. Apparently I see 8 people have drowned at Ocean Beach San Francisco since 2014.
  8. F

HBO - The Last of Us

I find the show to be solid. I mean it has no big flaws other than I guess the technical ones people mention. It doesn't get me as hyped as the other shows I've seen recently but it is nice at least that the vast majority of people are able to simply enjoy it together without an aggressive...
  9. F

Got Banned From /r/surfing on Reddit for kindly supporting Bethany Hamilton's position?

Actually its the opposite. You are implying that a certain way of acting is innate. What I'm saying is that the mannerisms are specific to a sub-culture, which is specific to a sociological situation. Some people cannot distinguish culture from supposed racial qualities. I can't help if those...
  10. F

I said ___ always walks like that. He has some ghetto mannerisms. Thats literally what I said.
  11. F

I got banned from reddit for 2 weeks for racism and inciting hate against a pro tennis player who people would say is my same race.
  12. F

Close Encounters of the homeless kind

I think, going forward, there are going to be more and more people who fall through the cracks, immigrants who can't integrate, people who get priced out, people with addictions, people dropped do to automation and AI. The amount of empathy people have is just going to keep going down...
  13. F

Close Encounters of the homeless kind

How'd you move him along?
  14. F

Has anyone ever ridden a Jamie O'brien softy?

Lol thats what I thought.
  15. F

Has anyone ever ridden a Jamie O'brien softy?

Is that a thing?
  16. F

Hawaii- Done

I think the 2nd time I was in Maui someone was talking about 'Operation Green Harvest' where apparently the govt. came with helicopters and yanked the weed out of the hills. After that the islands were overwhelmed by meth. How is that going? or is it up to angle dust now? Also, do you have a...
  17. F

ANYONE SEEN ANY GOOD MOVIES LATELY ?

hell yeah bruther. Stupid tree of life. so gay. You and Putin would get along great
  18. F

Hawaii- Done

What are the correct policies for dealing with the homeless situation?
  19. F

ANYONE SEEN ANY GOOD MOVIES LATELY ?

Northman was absolute sh!t. I say that as someone who has seen some quality vikings shows (Vinland Saga, The Last Kingdom). The lighthouse was fantastic. I know I'm going to get accused of wokery but seeing avatar 2 in 3D while on a couple weed gummies was fucking epic. A lot of people are...