Search results

1. P

like him or hate him. trump

i mean the opposition has thrown every angle at this guy. dirty, clean, creative, etc etc. yet here he is the dominant republican and running strong in the polls. am i wrong?
  2. P

i'm being honest, this dude is still fighting back.
  3. P

JFK Jr's Running Mate Nicole Shanahan

i would advise to stay far away from that chick. she is smart and nutz.
  4. P

he's tough. resilient. and this cannot be denied
  5. P

Isis attack in Russia

this muslim stuff is confusing. a hates b, b hates c, c hates both a and b. and there is q who hates a and b but is ok with c. c actually hates q, but hates b more. a hates q more than it hates b. and there is x who who hates q, c, b but temporarily ally with a, because some new letter or...
  6. P

Isis attack in Russia

reported the russians have some suspects in custody. not going to be a good day for those caught...
  7. P

the french language

No. i have this old french couple who lives near and they constantly loudly blab (argue?) in french outside on their porch. they blast their tv which only plays french channels. lots of ehhh's and uhhh's rapid fire like diahrea and goes and goes without pause. (i might have posted that here to...
  8. P

the french language

to me it sounds like someone puking while trying to ask where more beer is. i have heard they say it's a beautiful language. is this french they are talking about?? it's awful and it sounds like sh!t, literally, like someone struggling to take a sh!t.
  9. P

Haley/Cheney 2024

10. P

Haley/Cheney 2024

11. P

Haley/Cheney 2024

team bitch. want to rattle putin? vote this ticket
  12. P

Whoops

:sleep:
  13. P

How many new wars will Trump start?

i think I might have reported an Alien attack
  14. P

fox news has the hottest chicks

ok guys the music stuff is cool and everything, but can we please take this to the foil forum. this thread is about hot news chicks
  15. P

so John Barnett committed suicide

the clintons and boeing have close ties
  16. P

wouldn't be surprised if her tentacles touched this. was she going to lose money?
  17. P

well that was convenient https://nypost.com/2024/03/14/us-news/boeing-whistleblower-john-barnett-didnt-seem-depressed-on-night-before-alleged-suicide-sources/
  18. P

ukraine war 2024