Search results

1. G

Twinzer Feedback?

MrSteve, Stu was pretty adamant that the live boxes would fail. Mine split right down the middle. Sounds like he isn't in favor of using those anymore. I think if/when it fails it'll just be a more difficult repair. I would do the fusion and make some canards with different tab placements if you...
  2. G

Twinzer Feedback?

Stu is helping me out and sending me over a dialed in fusion plug. He is extremely generous and his customer service pretty much guaranteed that I will get a board from him this year. This one is fast, fully has me believing in the twinzer hype. It is a bit big for me and the rails are too full...
  3. G

Twinzer Feedback?

Well my twinzer time has been put on hold. Anyone know where I can get another of these plugs? This is the adjustable one in a kenson, 9 degree cant in the box
  4. G

Twinzer Feedback?

thank you! I ordered his template in a large and will tweak from there. I've got zero experience with twinzers but should be a fun rabbit hole
  5. G

Twinzer Feedback?

I just picked up a used kenson off board source (first time getting a board through them so we will see how it goes). At 170lbs would yall recommend his large fin template? I typically err towards more fin than less and like the feel of a quad more than a twin but wanted to try this out and...
  6. G

*** Official Fin Thread ***

Heads up, all of Rob Machado's templates are heavily discounted on FCS right now https://www.surffcs.com/collections/rob-machado-collection
  7. G

WTB Stretch Quad ~27-28L 2x4 or Thing

Hey Everyone, I used to have a stretch that I loved and sadly outgrew and never replaced it with a quad that I liked as much. Looking for a 2x4 or Thing but will happily look at other stretch models with a quad option if anyone has anything they are looking to get rid of. Probably looking at a...
  8. G

New Stretch 2x4 Model 5'11 x 18.75 x 2 5/16 @ 28.2L in Legacy Cork/Bamboo Construction $800

Ahh I appreciate that. Would probably be a hair too large for me but sounds like a sick board. If you have any pics and pricing, send it over and I will definitely take a look. What has got you selling the step up?
  9. G

New Stretch 2x4 Model 5'11 x 18.75 x 2 5/16 @ 28.2L in Legacy Cork/Bamboo Construction $800

Sick board. Did this thing ever end up selling? Thanks!
  10. G

Lovelace 7'6" VBowls and Firewire Seaside & Beyond 7'4"

Did you ever sell these or put pics up?