Search results

1. deepwater

Huh?

Elon Musk opens up about more liberal shenanigans regarding the cover-up by Twitter of the Hunter Biden nuttiness, look for deaths from the new COVID Omicron-variants to become a major issue as this story gains traction. As always, the question America wants answered remains; "why are liberals...
  2. deepwater

Biden honors his most vocal constituency and

the er BB's very angry liberals, the Gloryhole Cartel. Happy Thanksgiving (and whatever weird holidays wokesters are celebrating today) to everyone that comprises this surf lifestyle we belong to.. In honor of Pico, Afoaf & WokeAF
  3. deepwater

If Elon is so bad for free speech, why is Twitter usage going up?/Doug's back

My primary question, if Elon is so bad for free speech why is Twitter exploding? Before my departure the gloryhole cartel (GC) was celebrating the fall of the richest man in the world (despite being raging advocates of his electric vehicle manufacturing, go figure), did I miss something? Oh...
  4. deepwater

Election Results 2022, what's the point of being a lying mf'er?

So since all the alt-lifestylers are twerking in the streets and sizing up fists in the streets, I'll go ahead and post up the NYT election results from 12 mins ago. Looks like the Repubs are wining both houses. Did I miss something...
  5. deepwater

Britney sent to Siberia

Next time you decide to ignore the law in countries hostile to the U.S. (particularly with a population that are not greatly excited about black lesbian athletes playing sports in their backyard), might wanna give it a second thought. May have mentioned that Britney & her gf used to live in my...
  6. deepwater

The Power American gloryholers want to have over your life via social media

Everyday i look through the various 'er BB forums and realize I don't care that much about Political topics, but some people do...particularly a particularly vocal group of aging mentards that roam the dark alleys of large American cities dressed in leather short-shorts. These "guys" want you to...
  7. deepwater

What do Democrats do: besides alienate the general population, break the economy & find classrooms to horrify children with their pole-dancing skill

Interesting podcast on elections not looking good manana, thanks again ELON! US midterms: is it still the economy, stupid? - podcast | News | The Guardian
  8. deepwater

Why does no one trust Democrats?

This could be few reasons.
  9. deepwater

It's almost that time, relax libs you did it to yourselves....

As we approach the overthrow of the pencilnecks (they can still rob each other), it may be time to start a change of strategy by some here. Looked on Twitter this morning and saw that Elon is making sure everyone is registered to vote this round in their respective areas. I can say that I can...
  10. deepwater

Who doesn't love a good witch hunt? Trump being reinstated on Monday

Apparently, Elon Musk walked into Twitter offices today w/his six shooter at his side and began chopping heads, the first to go despite her vehement protests was Vijaya Gadde, the NYU educated "censorship czar" and notorious blackballer was promptly told (with a curt wink I might add) to "pack...
  11. deepwater

Basic liberal trickery....reality check

I guess the question to my mind is why are liberals such a bunch of liars (which gloryholer claimed no refineries were built in America since 1492)? They'll literally say or do anything to stay in power, apparently a fake version of the Republican's "Commitment to America" plan is being...
  12. deepwater

Are pencilnecks gonna lose control of HOR?

Seems probable as voters in swing-states like Iowa have grown tired of being verbally assaulted. They've been called every piece of sh*t by social media gloryholers; for being farmers that use fertilizer, for being frightened of gender identity education forced upon their children, for still...
  13. deepwater

Did some of the surfermag forum soft-handers move to Texas?

This video pretty well sums up how Texans feel about the alt-lifestyle invasion, why can't California be the same? But the real question is...well, that will be in my follow up post...
  14. deepwater

Greta Thunberg admits she may have been wrong?

Greta Thunberg, heroine to every soft-hander in the surfermag political forum so much that many of them give their names as "Greta" when meeting new people, is apparently backtracking on her condemnation of nuclear power because it will suck to not have electricity (particularly in winter)? She...
  15. deepwater

Doug for President

Where do I vote?
  16. deepwater

Racist Democrats? I've seen it all....

First liberal terrorists from California attempted the assassination of Supreme Court Justice, Brett Kavanugh, his wife and his two terrified young daughters back in June, now I read today in NYT that powerful LA City Council President Nury Martinez was pressured to resign after a recording was...
  17. deepwater

Being a liberal is about enforcing your belief systems on other people...except yourself.

The high temple of liberal causes, The Washington Post is circulating a story regarding of how Hunter Biden is under investigation by the FBI for gun dealing and a whole bunch of other crap. Are these twerking idiots really the people you want in charge...
  18. deepwater

OPEC don't care what Dems want....

Despite Biden and his band of sissies threatening OPEC nations with everything from social media ostracization to a collective breath holding by wokesters in America, OPEC showed Democrats the middle finger and will cut crude production by 2 million barrels a day which will prob drive prices...
  19. deepwater

NIMBY, the dilemmas of being white & liberal

Wealthy libs finally getting a taste of their own medicine? :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::violin: https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ci8x7y_p3uA/?igshid=ZDg1NjBiNjg=:socrazy:
  20. deepwater

48 Democrats subject to Federal Indictment, those nutty libs

Would've wrote about this last week but i have a life....Apparently while the govt was handing out money freely when Pres. Brandon took office, many of his most ardent supporters from the Great State of Minnesota and the country of Somalia decided to hire a white woman with a background in...