Search results

1. C

The Craigslist Thread

I bought that 5'10 flare from @cjs2002 and then traded it for a stock dims 5'10 flare they had. That one was too narrow for me.
  2. C

The ultimate Duffy fin give away….

Cool idea... JJF techflex?
  3. C

FS: New XLT Isurus 4.3mm hooded - $350

Thanks! I am bit sad to sell, but I think Id need a 3/2. I did score a 2mm isurus that is insane
  4. C

Album Surfboards

I finally clicked with my 6'8 xtr10 moonstone during this past run of swell in NCSD. Such an epic board. Great paddler, but terrible duck diver. I got smoked on a few. Super fast board that can still crank pretty sharp turns.
  5. C

FS: New XLT Isurus 4.3mm hooded - $350

Tried on but never worn in the water. Isurus hooded 4.3mm size XLT. Yamamoto rubber. Located in NCSD. I bought a 4.3mm isurus suit at the same time as a 3mm matuse. Ive been wearing the 3mm matuse and have been overheating most days. I stay moving when I surf and tend to run pretty hot. I dont...
  6. C

The (Prone) Paddleboard Thread

I trained with a guy last season that had one (not a surftech). They look super fast. They cut through water like an unlimited. I imagine they dont handle ocean bump quite as well as the commanders.
  7. C

Tim Stamps - Shaper of the Year

Ive finally ridden my 5'11 Stamps Rerun (swallow tail) enough times to give a quick review. The foam distribution is interesting. The rails are pretty full all the way towards the front with a pretty flat deck. I didnt really like it at first when I was using AM2s. I had a hard time sinking the...
  8. C

Moving San Diego

You could check out Clairemont surf shop too. I believe they still have a demo fleet where you can apply the demo cost to a board purchase.
  9. C

Keel vs Quad

Yep the drive is pretty ridiculous and addicting. The board is still pretty loose. It can do snaps, but if you arent flowing with the flex of the keels it can be a little weird up into the lip.
  10. C

Keel vs Quad

Why not both? I love this fin set up in the CI avg joe. Machado keel and rusty quad rear. One would think its too much fin, but its so fun. I think it has a lot to do with the keels having a lot of flex.
  11. C

GMM2 5’9 xtr ($400)

Im tempted to swap mine/oeste's old 5'6 for this one. let me know if it doesnt sell.
  12. C

Album Surfboards

I scored a beautiful 6'8 XTR moonstone! And its grey not purple! The seller sold it with the CC keels and said those worked well. any recommendations? I think ill keep it on ice until we get some HH+ waves.
  13. C

WTB: Mr. Buzz

I dropped by to grab some wax and check out the board. It did not feel like a board I would be able to ride at 190lbs. Rails are pretty foiled. It felt like a grom board under my arm. Great condition though.
  14. C

Tomo Evo XTR 5'5 - $500

I bumped up to ~195lbs and the 31 L in soft cbad mush was a challenge. The buyer was stoked. The GMM2 you sold me is a keeper! So fun as a thruster or MR twin/trailer.
  15. C

Tomo Evo XTR 5'5 - $500

sold
  16. C

Tomo Evo XTR 5'5 - $500

I think its this one: https://www.creatures-usa.com/collections/traction/products/copy-of-icon-iii-black board is tentatively sold.
  17. C

Tomo Evo XTR 5'5 - $500

5’5 x 19 5/8 x 2.5 x 31 L XTR stringerless. I bought this from @oeste858 a few months back, and have since put a new pad on it. Its sadly a little small for me (6'1 190lb). I can meet anywhere along the 5 in between delmar and carlsbad.
  18. C

Tim Stamps - Shaper of the Year

A photographer was at my local yesterday, I was able to grab a clip from an IG post. I posted the clip below of me doing a little backside cut back on the stamps banjo with the AMKs. I am really enjoying that set up. I am going to add this clip to my sponsor me reel...
  19. Banjo+AMK.mov

Banjo+AMK.mov