Search results

1. B

Sold

Ridden twice. Perfect condition lost rnf 96 in lightspeed eps tech. Not a fan of eps so looking to sell or trade. Paid over $950 a month ago. Looking to get $750. Willing to trade for p/u: rnf 96, pyzel happy twin, Astro pop, album twins in the 27-28 liter range. Located on south shore Oahu.
  2. B

PerfectSwell-Edgewater FL

Anyone have any updates on the florida wave pool? Can’t find anything online since announcing it 2022.
  3. B

WTB 5’4 RNF 96 lightspeed

Searching heavily for a 5’4 rnf 96 in lightspeed with futures fin boxes. Let me know if you’ve come across one! On Oahu and trying to get one asap.
  4. B

What is your sunscreen routine?

I’ve recently been trying some new sunscreens out. On my longer Surf sessions I’m still getting roasted. Current setup: Blue lizard for arms/body. Works great but casts gray. Not as bad as some other off brand zinc sunscreens though. Fine body, but hate the look on the face Australian gold...
  5. B

Best Florida Surf Town

From west coast Florida, currently living in Hawaii. I never want to leave, but I have a feeling the wifey is going to push for the move back in a couple years. Before we roast her, she agreed to a year in HI and we’re now in talks of 2-3yrs. Trying to get ahead of the planning so if we do have...
  6. B

Arakawa surfboards

Anyone running Arakawa boards? Interested in the hp twin, prophet, and double smoked. Surfing south shore oahu mostly and already own a mid length and a white tiger. I hear Eric is great at scheduling zoom sessions, but I’m also looking for some average Joe reviews.
  7. B

Board recommendation for TX and travel

Getting back into surfing finally. I wouldn’t say I’m a complete beginner, but I don’t know that much about boards. Looking for a recommendation on a board that I can use for a lot of different surf. I live pretty close to a surf park, and then plan To hit port Aransas and such (which I believe...