Search results

1. M

Mountain Lion Attack

https://www.sacbee.com/news/local/article287037370.html
  2. M

Does trip insurance make sense for Baja weather?

Dear Erbb Think Tank, I am taking a fishing trip down in Cortez in early Sept out of La Paz or Barrilles area. Usually I like hurricanes down that way but this is a no surf trip- fishing only. Its only a 6 day trip with 3 days fishing. What is the likelihood of hurricanes disrupting that area...
  3. M

deleted

deleted this post. going to look for anwers elsewhere
  4. M

"Gator" paroled

Holy moly. Forgot about this one. A bunch of us had his boards as kids. Back then we were easily suckered by cool skate graphics, which Gator definitely had. His model was legit thought because it had cool graphics and also an aggressive outline at the time and a pretty deep concave. Looks like...
  5. M

*** Official Oi Rio Pro Contest Thread ***

Will Slater pull out?
  6. M

The Insane Hawaiian

He's been at it about 12 years now. Has quite a few followers. His videos are a bit slow, but with patience you will find the hilarity in the subtle nuances of his method and madness, that I suspect have captured 75k viewers. He often presents the bottle with a simple hand wave like Vanna White...
  7. M

Streaming options to watch 9ers/Rams?

Looking for a reliable streaming option that wont drop out every two minutes with endless popups in between. Happy to pay just wanna watch without interruptions. surfing related because its onshore today and this is a good second alternative.
  8. M

Pipe lifeguard gives haole kooks a beat it order

Y'all see this yet? If so mod please delete. Didnt see anything in the list though. Pipe lifeguard lashing Please advise, Mr Pecker