Search results

1. M

Mountain Lion Attack

https://www.sacbee.com/news/local/article287037370.html
  2. M

TENORE

I love all of these brands when they are washed up and end up at Target and Ross at 15% of the original cost. I was getting great Airwalks at Target for a while for 17$ bucks. But then they started making them with ultra thin soles so I moved on.
  3. M

Any of you foo's air fry ?

If you were thrilled with the air fryer you should get one of these: And one of these: Will change your life Bruh
  4. M

Would anyone mind if I started another Mike Tyson thread?

Is this going to be an exhibition or a real sanctioned fight? I hope the later and that JP gets a whoopin. He's a Johnny come lately Youtuber and doesnt even deserve a fight with Tyson. They say a fighter looses his speed first but his power last and it looks like Tyson still has his power. I...
  5. M

ANYONE SEEN ANY GOOD MOVIES LATELY ?

Yes on surround sound. Intense robbery scenes and and maybe one of the best shootout scenes of all time when they are in downtown LA and Im not even into action & shootem ups. But this isnt really an action film.
  6. M

***Official Real Estate Thread***

Better than crawling under the house yourself, but yes they are a waste. Especially when each section obsolves them of liability with a clause that says "to get a professional opinion you should always consult a licensed plumber, electrician, engineer, etc."
  7. M

baliidiot

He was a neat guy. Took the time to correspond/pm with me on his death bed. What a great dude. Hope he is resting well.
  8. M

***Official Real Estate Thread***

Interesting article on private equity takeover https://sacramentoappraisalblog.com/2023/12/04/this-one-company-owns-9000-homes-in-california-interactive-map/
  9. M

Headlight bulbs.

What kind of Gypsy carriage do you drive? Pull the wheel well? Unfortunately all of the new cars have day time running lights (drl) per congress a few years back. Halogens are the best and have a good color temp but their brightness slowly diminishes since they are on all of the time with your...
  10. M

CA storm this weekend

10pm PST update for GFS model coming up shortlly here! Will be telling.
  11. M

The island (Epstein’s island) was an absolute cess pool!

Yeah, I have to think someone was behind his demise. If it is true that Epstein had every room/plane wired up to record everything, and he had dirt on all of these dignitaries and heads of state, you have to ask- Why would he kill himself? He held all of the cards.
  12. M

I am looking to have a heat pump installed in my home

Yeah they are neat. A heat pump is just an air condtioner with a change valve. An AC captures the cold when the refrigerant drops from high pressure to low pressure. A heat pump just grabs the heat from the other side (high pressure side which is hot). They just finally figured out how to more...
  13. M

What is the value of 10% of Kelia Moniz's prior contract?

Ouch , the Moniz clan are like big time south shore surfing royalty.
  14. M

Surfing drunk

Where's Steak?
  15. M

PSA. Costco baked goods

Im somewhat well versed in nutrition but what do these costco numbers mean? I typically eat tons of fiberous veggies like cabbage and brocolli and minimize red meats. This guy is interesting on seed oil/fats. Long watch