Search results

1. Mutamycete

The Gamblers of the ERBB

And speaking of betting, I usually place my bets at www.ufazbet.com. It's always fun to add a little extra excitement to the matches! I'm also rooting for Bianca Andreescu to go deep in the tournament. The men's side is always unpredictable, but I'm sure we'll start to get a better idea of who...
  2. Mutamycete

Thinking about starting a surfboard business…

Hey there! I'm new to this forum, but I couldn't help but respond to your post. Taking it seriously, starting a surfboard business sounds like a sick idea. But before you dive in, it's important to have a solid business plan. You gotta think about things like your target market, competition, and...
  3. Mutamycete

*** OFFICIAL RELIGION THREAD ***

So many interesting opinions here. The difference between religions started a lot of wars in the past. It is funny because the main point of practically every religion is peace and being a good person. For example, the difference in religions doesn't bother me because the faith of people in...
  4. Mutamycete

Getting started in Crypto

Welcome to the world of crypto! You're not alone in wondering where to start. I suggest first researching the different cryptocurrencies available and deciding which ones you want to invest in. After that, you'll need to open an account on an exchange that offers the coins you're interested in...
  5. Mutamycete

Fighting Amazon

Amazon "gift" cards are such a joke. Got them several times and eventually couldn't buy stuff I wanted. Such a disgrace. The most annoying thing is that it's difficult to find good alternatives. eBay and aliexpress have their disadvantages, and definitely not better. Anyway, I've never had any...
  6. Mutamycete

Vitamin B12 Deficiency

Vitamin B12 is one of the main ones. Its deficiency usually develops with its insufficient absorption or lack in the diet. Severe drought can cause permanent neurological damage. Most of the vitamin B12 is found in animal products. Well, I also took vitamin B12 for a while. It all started...
  7. Mutamycete

Covid times trip- central / south america

Oh, hi guys. I also encountered a surfing problem during quarantine. My brother and I often used to ride on a board. However, the coronavirus makes it very difficult for us to get out to other countries. I heard that in Germany now everyone has started to get sick the least actively and now you...