Search results

1. D

The looting of the Covid relief plan known as PPP

when it comes to knowing how to link a story... I know as little as anyone. Try and find this story on Any other source???
  2. D

check it out ~ NBC News' Lester Holt. runs down the the Voodoo
  3. D

Even if the highest estimates are inflated, the total fraud in all Covid relief funds amounts to a mind-boggling sum of taxpayer money that could rival the $579 billion in federal funds included in President Joe Biden’s massive 10-year infrastructure spending plan, according to prosecutors...
  4. D

They bought Lamborghinis, Ferraris and Bentleys. And Teslas, of course. Lots of Teslas. Many who participated in what prosecutors are calling the largest fraud in U.S. history — the theft of hundreds of billions of dollars in taxpayer money intended to help those harmed by the coronavirus...
  5. D

Even if the highest estimates are inflated, the total fraud in all Covid relief funds amounts to a mind-boggling sum of taxpayer money that could rival the $579 billion in federal funds included in President Joe Biden’s massive 10-year infrastructure spending plan, according to prosecutors...
  6. D

'Biggest fraud in a generation': The looting of the Covid relief plan known as PPP The official in charge of Covid relief tells NBC News' Lester Holt that programs like PPP were structured in ways that were "an invitation" to fraudsters.
  7. D

2021 Holiday weigh-in

Daily.Wavester. 166
  8. D

Guess who got an Invite to "The Surfer Poll" ?

surfwords Dec 31, 2015 (quote=surfwordz )Howzit Dale, brah?!! :) Mahalo yeah for thinking about me brah. Im really honored to know you, not just for your accomplishments, but for how humble you are. You are one for real kine legend that I will never forget. I still here, but only lurk havnt...