Search results

1. K

How Not to Park Your Boat

There's an art to docking your boat just right, isn't there? But sometimes, no matter how seasoned we are, the wind and current have their own plans. That's where having reliable gear comes into play, like a trusty trolling motor specifically for kayaks. It can give you that extra edge in...
  2. K

Mentawaii Boats

Choosing the best boat to stay in while visiting the Mentawai Islands will depend on your specific needs, comfort level, and budget. The "Aileoita" is known as one of the top surf charter boats in the Mentawai region. It provides a combination of comfort, speed, and expert guidance for surfers...
  3. K

Are you happy that Democrats voted to increase the price of gasoline, diesel, jet fuel, electricity, home heating oil, and natural gas?

Looking at all this, we can only say that the Democrats are leading us into the abyss. I have a feeling this winter is going to be tough, especially somewhere in Europe, where gas prices have gone up very high due to the war, and I just recently installed wall radiators on the cheap. Apparently...
  4. K

Anybody ever rent a car from Turo?

Yes, I can recommend you
  5. K

Puerto Sandino in a week and a half

I would give anything to be there again.
  6. K

Where to go in Mexico for fun waves and good vibes?

Good vibes in Mexico are everywhere I like to go there every summer
  7. K

Gonna be in San Jose del Cabo for 9 days. What to do?

There are many great restaurants
  8. K

We'll miss you so much Greg - RIP Greg Griffin

Oh my God RIP Greg