Search results

1. WingNut808

is jason hall realy moving to maine??????

I went wingfoiling on Sunday, water was 40 and air was 45. 5mm wetsuit, gloves, and booties and I was not cold at all. Could stay out for hours in that getup. Plenty people surf on the daily up here, and plenty spots get swell. I'm still getting my gear together as I didn't bring any boards...
  2. WingNut808

Lobster rolls are just ok, the crab rolls are the bomb. I'll post up a vid from my favorite crabshack just outside of town. It's pretty hilarious, just literally a shack on the side of the road with a old nasty refrigerator with tubs of crab meat, $15 per half pound. You leave your money in a...
  3. WingNut808

well well well, a little birdie texted me and said you homo's were on here jabber jawing about me. yes, moved to Maine from Maui. My Patagonia R5, booties and gloves showed up this week and I'm going wingfoiling my first session tomorrow morning up by Port Clyde with another Mainer winger...
  4. WingNut808

N.E. Rubber In Spring?

Thanks everyone for the input. Anyone use a drysuit? It looks like it might be a better option.
  5. WingNut808

N.E. Rubber In Spring?

Hi Dave! Not trying to be sneaky, got a new laptop and could't log into old account.
  6. WingNut808

N.E. Rubber In Spring?

Coming from HI and CA, can you define a "winter suit" for Maine? 5mil? 4?
  7. WingNut808

N.E. Rubber In Spring?

Aloha friends. Headed up the north east coast in the spring and I'm taking my wingfoil gear with me on this trip. Wanted to know recommendations for wetsuit recommendations. I know it depends on what month as well, looking at May possibly April. Headed up to Mass to southern/central Maine...
  8. WingNut808

Wingfoiling In The Cold, wetsuit advice????

Aloha my winger friends. Headed up the north east coast in the spring and I'm taking my wing gear with me on this trip. Wanted to know recommendations for wetsuit gear. I know it depends on what month as well, looking at May possibly April. Headed up to Mass to southern/central Maine. :waving:
  9. WingNut808

Closing due to LABOR SHORTAGE?

My ears were burning:waving:
  10. WingNut808

Footage from yesterday

I think Dino (blue board red wing) is on a 5' Kalama. Mine is a 5'10 115L SUP foil. I normally ride a 5'3" when the wind is good but this spot had a wind line you had to paddle out to a ways so I rode my SUP. For the first part of your learning curve you'll want to ride the smallest...
  11. WingNut808

Footage from yesterday

12. WingNut808

Surfing with Wing Foil

I can attest to this. I wing foil daily, and when there's no wind, and I"m forced to surf foil, I'm thinking about how much I'd rather be winging.:foreheadslap:
  13. WingNut808

Surfing with Wing Foil

Not recommended. Too much drag, the foil is the way to go.