Search results

1. D

blowing up spots for cbd ad

The true secret spots now seem to exist only in the most remote corners of the globe, requiring a combination of skill, luck, and perseverance to access. Yet, even these sanctuaries may not remain hidden for long in today's interconnected world. The desire for likes, shares, and viral fame often...
  2. D

Lawyer for accused capitol rioter/insurrectionist says his client has “Foxmania”

Wow, that's a wild headline. It's crazy how media can influence people's perceptions and actions. Reminds me of a situation where a friend got caught up in misinformation online. It was eye-opening to see how easily someone can fall into a rabbit hole. It's crucial to stay critical and...
  3. D

Moving Company

Moving can be such a task, right? I've heard some mixed reviews on moving companies too. For a local move in San Clemente, have you considered checking out Man and Van Enfield? I've heard positive things about them, and they might be a solid option for a smooth and stress-free move. Good luck...
  4. D

Biden used a fake Email address to send Hunter the private cell phone numbers of top key government officials

Hey, I heard about this too. It's essential to rely on credible sources and verified information when discussing such matters. Let's continue these conversations with facts and open dialogue on social media platform for politics.
  5. D

CNNLOL: Zucker resigns....Sexual harassment.

Wow, this post is from a while back but the issue of sexual harassment and blackmail is still just as relevant today. It's disheartening to see high-profile individuals like Zucker facing allegations of such behavior. Regardless of the time, it's important to remember that we must support those...
  6. D

General skin care post surf?

People are used to using sunblock to protect themselves from the sun's rays, but after every surf session, you need to remember to moisturize your skin to keep it in good condition. Ocean water during long surf sessions washes away its natural oils from the skin. This can be especially...
  7. D

Shaper deposits, and credit card refunds?

Patreon doesn't work with PayPal. So you can give your PayPal account for donations. For this purpose, you will need a verified account, which is very hard to get since the last security update. I understand that this security update saves people from a lot of scammers, but also makes the...