Search results

1. M

HPSB 2034

wheres sharky...curious about his opinion
  2. M

HPSB 2034

Well youve clearly got it all figured out. Though your vision of the future of surfing technology sounds pretty boring..who knows, could be that we will all be on hand shaped alias after the apocalypse.
  3. M

Would anyone mind if I started another Mike Tyson thread?

The guy is 57, in boxing years thats a corpse in a coffin. How many dings can tyson actually take ?
  4. M

HPSB 2034

I could imagine some new construction that would provide same volume with much thinner and smaller boards..being able to go super thin with glide could be amazeballs...my guess is that any design changes would come out of new materials
  5. M

HPSB 2034

Just because we can't predict or imagine surfboard advancements doesn't mean they aren't coming...
  6. M

Album Surfboards

Alright fellow marketing rubes....I have new lightbender showing up this week...what are the favorite fins for hi-shredability? Album NVS?
  7. M

Gabriel Medina Got Robbed Today In Portugal

gabbys first wave way overscored imo...his last wave way underscored imo...classic result. I think colorpintore won that heat...but gabby did the best surfing. Such is a subjective sport. I do laugh watching gabby freak out when sh!t doesnt go his way...I suppose its only gods will when he wins...
  8. M

The Potential Official Frisbee Golf Thread

Mods please ban. There have to be consequences for this kind of transgression.
  9. M

New transport option to Lowers...

fly that sh!t straight into the lineup and burn wardo on the wave of the day...fuck that fatso.
  10. M

Take a Helicopter Tour. It Will Be Fun They Said

There was a time around 2013 where a lot of young guys left the military and got into the trades.. had a kid working for me who had been a ranger and he constantly said dont get in helos and dont let your kids join the military lol..
  11. M

What surfing has become.

I and the entire surf population of ny state are headed to gromsdads general location tomorrow - granted Im surfing a fair bit north of his local, but I surf a spot that takes about a 10 minute walk to get to and is absolutely empty even on the best best days....I have never shared it with more...
  12. M

Album Surfboards

I would wager that the clear $900 “stock customs” are all hecho in mexico
  13. M

Album Surfboards

Christ you just cant stop channeling your inner Griffin....quit playing coy. Man up if your gonna talk sh!t and spill the beans....this just makes you look weak.
  14. M

Christenson Shaping Studio/Showroom Opening 3/2

Whered you hear this? Ryan sure didnt mention it when asked him if he comes to the EC to shape ever?
  15. M

Album Surfboards

"Laceless" a new bespoke custom shaped Sandal collection by shaper Ryan Lovelace...
  16. M

Norther Lights

christ wheres bohter when you need im
  17. M

Album Surfboards

Hard to believe they would waste their time buying used boards trigger some scarcity model...they seem way too busy building new boards...
  18. M

Longest you have waited for a custom order?

Longest : Parmenter Fastest: GG - got me a modfish in 2 1/2 weeks from hi to nyc..
  19. M

Album Surfboards

7mm Mitts are the worst...every winter I end up waxing my rails because of how slippery they are when wet...like your moms.