Search results

1. K

Ideal HPSB Height

Want to get the collective ERbb wisdom on HPSB height. Normally I ride my DD HPSB basically at my height. I'm a hair under 6'0 (5'11 and 3/4) so I order my HPSBs at 6'0 x 19 1/4 or 19 1/8. When you look at some of the pros however a lot of times they ride boards that are quite a bit taller...
  2. K

Lovemachine FM

What are our collective thoughts on the FM erBB? I think the longer ones look insane. More interesting than the short ones for me partly because I like the cleanliness of not having the twinzer setup. Who here has an educated take on these shapes?
  3. K

Puerto Escondido

Anyone been recently? How's the vibe? The crowd?
  4. K

Shortboards!!! Album, Lovelace, CI, Patterson

All great boards. Just doing some spring/summer cleaning for fall quiver arrivals. https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/spo/d/san-francisco-album-channel-islands/7494968195.html Holler at me if you want to check something out.
  5. K

Weather Experts??? Bay Area surf total garbage

Can anyone that understands weather (and maybe climate change) better than I do explain to me WHAT THE FVCK is going on with the surf this year? Has it been good in So Cal comparatively? Who is scoring in California right now? We're basically through Oct and this fall has been absolute dog sh!t...
  6. K

YOLO ALERTS

We all know the erBB has been absolutely showing up this summer with some huge, risky new board YOLOs. Here's a thread to celebrate the fact that YOLO and surfboards are transient. To start things off, here's my most recent YOLO. Saw this sick IF15 pop up on Timmy Patterson's site. I don't...
  7. K

Pyzel Highline is out

What do you all think? Seems a bit small on the dimensions side of things. Sort of on the Radius level.
  8. K

5000 sq ft Light Industrial in SF (Make boards?)

Not expecting much but still going to throw this out into the erbb ether. I potentially have access to 5000 sq ft of light industrial warehouse space in SF (bay view). With surfing exploding as a sport, manufacturers stretched to capacity, growing nor cal surfer population, etc, is there a...
  9. K

Apple Watch + Dawn Patrol + Surfline

Not sure this belongs in the design forum, but you know, I try and avoid the general discussion like it's Covid. Wondering how many of you all, or if any of you all, use an Apple watch + Dawn Patrol for surfing? I recently got an Apple Watch to track my surfing (no real reason other than sheer...
  10. K

CI Mid

Impulse purchase from Varial coming in hotttt. Should I get the matching fins from CI? Kind of on a weird mid-length kick this year. Liking them for those small weekend sessions when I still want to get in the water but can't justify riding a shortboard bc it's too damn crowded. They're also...
  11. K

Let's talk dream longboards

It's summer, the weather is getting better, small south swells are rolling through... let's talk about Longboards. Finding myself on the longboard quite a bit as my GF decided she wanted to take up surfing and we've been heading to Santa Cruz often. I don't love my current longboard and I...
  12. K

New Ride: Firewire Related

It's been a long time since I've ridden something that might not pass the sniff test around here but when I saw these come out I really couldn't resist. What's not to like? A lightweight, midlength fish with a snappy quad setup? Sign me up. I currently have a PU/PE Rob Machado go fish and it's a...