Search results

1. E

4/20

I do wonder if the car accident rate increase is partly because weed has become pervasive (even more). obviously alcohol is worse for driving but I think there are a lot of people driving high either because they don't realize it's illegal or because they need it to get through certain day to...
  2. E

4/20

I am getting tired of smelling it everywhere I go
  3. E

XL fins anyone? Gabby content

Hadn't seen soar, hard to find XL fins in general.
  4. E

Finally tried some XL fins in a board that seemed too squirelly, helped a lot. i'm 220. i will be looking for bigger fins more often.
  5. E

Skipper's Surf Review: Is it time to stop hating?

im amazed at what people will call a barrel and claim good for them for having fun i guess? definitely not a barrel
  6. E

Varial RIP

$225 shipping to east coast seems like website might be messed up since the board is under 6'2 Ground Rates in the continental USA Single Surfboard under 6'2" - $79.00 Single Surfboard 6'3" to 6'11" - $204.00 (also for any length boards wider than 20.5") Single Surfboard 7'0" to 8'0" - $224.00
  7. E

***Official Surf Podcast Thread***

this board of his looks fun
  8. E

Kolohe Andino - No longer on O'Neill

this is correct
  9. E

Tim Stamps - Shaper of the Year

what futures fins do you guys run in your fx
  10. E

***Official 20 and Over Club***

Is there a 22 and over club?
  11. E

Kolohe Andino - No longer on O'Neill

there's AT LEAST 3 to 5 people a year who do this. I doubt any of these pro surfer contracts have a good ROI
  12. E

How Do We Know We’re Not Living In the Matrix???

i want to know how you can possibly think we aren't
  13. E

Varial RIP

who is using that? I wonder if there's a list of who is using what because I think some shapers are still using some lower quality PU.
  14. E

Varial RIP

any idea why they got access cut off? company viewed it as small $ and not worth the risk or something?
  15. E

im gonna start running longboard single fins in all 3 boxes
  16. E

probably wears big heeled sneakers with lifts or something. he always looked short surfing. regardless dont care - just interesting a not that big person running XL fins, which they hardly even make.
  17. E

i was exaggerating but there's no way he's 5'11
  18. E

Varial RIP

Is Varial really that much better than modern PU? Modern PU is drastically different than what was out there even 10-15 years ago.
  19. E

Varial RIP

I swear I listened to a podcast where the varial guy said he developed the stuff
  20. E

Medina is like 5'7 150lbs, if he's riding XL fins, what should someone with some meat be riding?