Search results

1. ReForest

WTB EA Futures honeycomb

Those EA Tech flex are money! Especially for $35.00 bucks. Might have to swoop on those.
  2. ReForest

Random, Kelly paddling out in an Isurus wettie at Margie's.

He's a handsome fella.. Only reason he's able to pull it off.
  3. ReForest

Varial RIP

4. ReForest

Varial RIP

Pretty crazy the Albums are the only ones not on sale. Reminds me of Apple. lol. They are taking the high road.
  5. ReForest

I just see water dumping in by the gallons. I don't see how that collar design would work?
  6. ReForest

The only reason I knew which one you were talking about was because I remember he was holding a scifi. lol.
  7. ReForest

Album Surfboards

Never heard of a "swing" model but it looks cool. Nice foam distribution from the side view. Too bad its PU. https://usedsurf.com/52-1-4-album-swing-used-surfboard-38443/
  8. ReForest

Tony Roberts on a Vernor

If it was a regular asym I would swoop.
  9. ReForest

Yeah... I dont think Kellys OK suits were made by Buell or Excel. Not sure about TRM - I always thought there were custom Japanese suits. I do know Outerknown released a limited run of wetsuit jackets and those were made by "Cheer" an Australian company that uses similar materials to Patagonia...
  10. ReForest

ZIPPER - by STAB

The bobby footage was super small and short, but still totally worth watching. That freakin guy has such good technique its crazy.
  11. ReForest

ZIPPER - by STAB

Which section is in the Philippines? Filipes section? :oops:
  12. ReForest

Darks Arts EPS and Carbon Fiber Surfboards

why is your board staring at me like that?
  13. ReForest

ZIPPER - by STAB

Whoever made that video did a sick ass job. Filipe's section with Chippa - wow! Tara's section on that yellow board - wow! Bobby's section... small but damn - makes you wanna get a Bobby Quad.
  14. ReForest

ZIPPER - by STAB

Who's seen? I'm watching it tonight, but I heard its good! Can't wait to see some Bobby footage.
  15. ReForest

I was going to paint the deck, but I figured white deck with my white lams, would be too much white. Plus, last time I painted the deck, I completely fucked up the board. It was a disaster! I figured if I screw up the rails, it won't be that hard to remove. But now that I have a "good paint" job...
  16. ReForest

I know, I know... I will. But I like to hear other people opinions. Most people dont geek out on this kinda stuff. I thought this was a "safe place" ?
  17. ReForest

@sh3 I was actually going to buy that pad. I thought about doing a throw back to Tomo's OG Carbon Fiber Vader paint job from 2011, and I think he had that same pad on it?
  18. ReForest

Whats the consensus on Pro Lite? I had a microdot pad on my Revo that I sold and really liked that one.