Search results

1. S

Judge to Trump: BOOM!!!

There's generally a number of ways a property's appraised value (and sell price which for something unique like this could vary wildly) can differ from the value property tax is assessed on. For example in Florida, and maybe this is county-specific, the assessed value can only creep so high...
  2. S

You won't get one. An idiot named Tim Pool took Stewart's place's subject to property tax and the retail sale price and pretended it was the same thing as a valuation for collateral. NY Post ran with it. As an example, Mar-a-Lago's assessed value subject to property tax is $18M. Forbes...
  3. S

Slater having another kid

Purps Slater
  4. S

Francis Scott Key Bridge Collapse

Breh they have to remove the parts in the shipping channel. The parts not in the shipping channel should be reserved as habitat for under-served members of the tautog, sheepshead, porgy, and striped bass community. Check your bitcoinboi mammal privilege. Thanks you.
  5. S

Swing and a Missed, Sandman

LOL the Supreme Court told him to pound sand in the libel case just like the courts in most of these cases. He still gets to keep the Situation Room with Wolf Blitzer BlackBerry case that he got from his CNN settlement though.
  6. S

JFK Jr's Running Mate Nicole Shanahan

They can design a bulletproof skull for voice boy? ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  7. S

"Good Morning SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARS. Do the needful. We are the fucking!"
  8. S

Step Rails

* Simpsons avatar * Design question * Broad Pron in response to mandatory SHOW Not sure if poster who fux or new AI overlord I, for one, welcome.
  9. S

LOLOLOLOL at least a Baja-tier murder hole like Baltimore you can get a freighter upside a bridge. Little Rock, St. Louis/East St., Memphis, Indy, Gary, Dayton, Cincy, Toledo, Detroit, Cleveland, Buffalo.... The terrorists will be lucky to make it out of the concourse at the airport.
  10. S

The guy can flat out play!

I thought slicing it into the rough at Bushwood was how he got in the E Jean Carroll case to start? :unsure:
  11. S

F--k the ships if they tax-dodged any harder they'd fly a landlocked country's flag. Worry about the people in Baltimore.
  12. S

The guy can flat out play!

Holy fuck I've played golf with @Subway and I suck something fierce and I'm not that bad. We would run a rape train on him and trash talk him so hard, he'd sue us in civil court for sexual assault and libel and be able to afford to pay E Jean Carroll, the State of New York, and another Slavic wife.
  13. S

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: The bridge is half in the water and he's like, look at the dynamite. The Illuminati, Rothschild, and Triads need to give the freighter people's family's luxury residences, and whoever did the dynamite should be disappeared to Navalny Winter Wonderland.
  14. S

LOLY sh!t! HE ACTUALLY DID IT! THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN! $59.99! Never, in the field of religious vs irreligious conflict was so much owed by so many godless liberals to one based orange man.
  15. S

...Lost Board builder WTF?

IMHO if you know what volume you like for an HPSB, you can kind of eyeball outline/rocker on any alt with a concave bottom and the surf you expect to use it in and know pretty well if it should be about HPSB or bumped a bit especially if it's more grovel. You already know your height and you're...
  16. S

Swing and a Missed, Sandman

The internet is awash in betting organizations that will give you better on odds on anyone from Biden on down. Trump is the betting favorite. Plus Kidfury already bet you and I already bet ifallalot. Now we just need to keep afoaf from shooting himself in the wallet and we can salvage something...
  17. S

Mountain Lion Attack

Yeah I'll just watch the Raymond K Hessel sequence from Fight Club on youtube and skip getting mauled by a GWS and bleeding out/bit off in a wetsuit reeking of old urine and fresh poo, or torn to pieces by tiger/bull in trunks, or grabbed, dragged, and death-rolled in one of those double-wide...
  18. S

Big Coal Poisoning WV Drinking Water

Is it a controversial statement to say the coal industry in Appalachia is gangrapetacular even by resource extraction industry standards and if some less Blankenshippy practices were in play maybe, I dunno, a place with a shitload of rain and a shitload of rivers could have the rivers not be...
  19. S

@expotatonator the thread title is pretty good for a tragedy, but this is the erBB; you could have gone with "New 'tog spot just dropped."