Search results

1. D

Car totaled question

you think your insurance wont raise ur premiums cause you werent at fault?:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
  2. D

*** Official Western Australia Margaret River Pro Contest Thread ***

there are plenty of one turn sessions around here.
  3. D

The Random Photo Thread - The Sequel

just was wondering whats more entertaining? tuning in to the wsl for 2%ers bobbing around for 30 min off the coast of oz, or watching an actual competitive skill sport? hmmm :unsure:
  4. D

Kai Lenny's new gun

nah. aerospace technology bro
  5. D

wsl adds a gamer as ceo. a fucking gamer! hahaha.

gittin this back on track would say tazzy is closer to kiwi or just a dumbed down version of hollywood aussie?
  6. D

Tim Stamps - Shaper of the Year

yeah that looks more like a miniversion of my 6-6 runup cept i think the nose is proportionately narrower on mine. said it before, round thumb as opposed to rp, for these occy style boards like the rerun
  7. D

dont deflect. why does the exec need to be under a certain age for you? youre a biden supporter, right? explain yourself
  8. D

how about 10 yrs younger. can the ceo be 60? or is maturity a disqualifier because they can't possibly grasp the market drivers for dumbass surfer wannabees?
  9. D

Anti drowning modification for wetsuit shirt

when being rolled by large breakers, i generally hold my breath and relax btw now that you are kiddie pool local and soft point slut, must i remind you that sc is still not cold sharky norcal where we have no need for pretty little rash guards and yeah the little string thingy. simpler...
  10. D

The Official OBSF Support Group

go to autozone or the like and either have them pull the codes or better yet buy a $50 obd scanner and do it yourself. good to have in the glovebox. knowledge is power.
  11. D

The Official OBSF Support Group

boat strike. propeller.
  12. D

Help w New Board Purchase

3/7 no septum piercing. would not bang
  13. D

updated Christenson models

got to hand it to cc. dude has completely ignored the downturn in the market. prices high as ever and a sh!t dresser as well.
  14. D

*** Official South Bay Thread ***

hammerland
  15. D

Help w New Board Purchase

when did we drop the titties and beer fee for admission to this dump???
  16. D

Think of the thousands of waves that went to waste, and are going to waste right now

"Think of the thousands of waves that went to waste, and are going to waste right now" always seemed like such a weird egocentric sentiment. like the wave without the human is somehow diminished, when actually it just the opposite
  17. D

Famous Che's

noche
  18. D

Worst salvia trip sitter ever...

county roads in the harbor tho the residents would like everyone to believe theyre private. not a city within 10 miles. lucky for the time traveler, the only sc sheriff i know that surfs was on medical leave otherwise he be dead
  19. D

before @Kento time. so i'll vouch for him
  20. D

sf tech bros on a team building getaway iirc :roflmao: :roflmao: :shrug::roflmao::roflmao: