Search results

1. ehiunno

Philidelphia/South Jersey

So I'm in the process of negotiation for a new job that would put me in Philly (currently in NY/Brooklyn). I'm pretty stocked about the idea of moving somewhere cheaper and out of yuryville. The wife would probably prefer to be in the city proper but has already agreed to look at south NJ so I...
  2. ehiunno

Help me pick a new boar(s)

So I’m in the market for a new DD-type shortboard. I’m in NY and I do 80% off my surfing in waist high to a bit overhead punchy beachbreak and I’d like to have just one board to cover this range. I have been using a pyzel shadow and pyzel gremlin, switching at about the shoulder-high mark, but...
  3. ehiunno

Orange county lol

Going to Irvine to visit a buddy for a few days later this week. Only SoCal but will be fun to get a chance to surf outside of NY/NJ for the first time in 1.5 years. If anyone wants to be a bro and post/DM me some spots to check, tide/swell direction info, places to be avoid etc I'm all ears. I...
  4. ehiunno

Epoxy over PU (Epoly, Etech, etc)

What are people's experiences with epoxy resin over a PU blank? I've seen this construction mentioned in passing but it doesn't seem all that popular. R. is pushing it pretty heavily calling it Epoly, I've seen someone else post some boards from Earth Technologies that are epoxy over PU. I...