Search results

1. doubleup

*** The Official Wildland FIRE Thread ***

Big tree country
  2. doubleup

*** The Official Wildland FIRE Thread ***

We've got fires to the East, Northeast, and Southeast of us right now. None closer than ~75 miles, but with strong ENE winds the air outside is borderline unbreathable. It was a long, wet, Spring here which may or may not help. The next several weeks could be gnarly. Between the legal and...
  3. doubleup

Clown World Today

From Chemical and Engineering News (c&en): More than a quarter million metric tons of highly radioactive waste sits in storage near nuclear power plants and weapons production facilities worldwide, with over 90,000 metric tons in the US alone. Emitting radiation that can pose serious risks to...
  4. doubleup

Judge Suspends DOJ Investigation of Trump, Grants Special Master Request

To be fair, Judge Cannon needs to let DOJ review documents for an equal amount of time as the foreign operatives at Mar-A-Lagoo.
  5. doubleup

Do you think that the January 6th hearings should be televised in prime time?

Direct quote from Chief of Staff during the attempted insurrection.
  6. doubleup

Actual footage of Trump grabbing the steering wheel!!!!

Actual footage from the wheelhouse of the ship leaving Ukraine with stolen grain.
  7. doubleup

Tucker Carlson: The End of Men

Only because he swallows
  8. doubleup

Thoughts on Ukraine…

If the shoe fits...
  9. doubleup

Thoughts on Ukraine…

I have never once seen an umbrella south of the border. But substitute 'head' for umbrella and I can see that your insights may be consistent with direct personal experience.
  10. doubleup

Thoughts on Ukraine…

Which has been considered by those in a position of responsibility from the beginning of the invasion. Two reliable indicators of utter stupidity are the certainty that you're right and taking credit for something you didn't create.
  11. doubleup

Thoughts on Ukraine…

So, name them. Three or four from reporters from different sources would provide some substantiation to your claim.
  12. doubleup

Thoughts on Ukraine…

I'm curious who you think among the reporters and commentators are "hoping for more" and "pushing"? Have you ever been in a war zone during a conflict with modern weapons? I haven't, but I have observed how difficult it is to keep the public's attention on a topic of greater substance than their...
  13. doubleup

Lock Stock & Barrel.....

"Great movie btw. Watch your language in front of the boy!" With even remote, arm's length interaction with the movie industry you realize how unattractive it is behind the scenes and, all too often, in the scenes.
  14. doubleup

Justice Kentanji Brown Jackson

First majority opinion that I ever heard (there may have been others) written by Justice Clarence T. Gullah was upholding the classification of marijuana as a Schedule 1 (no accepted medical application) drug. A buddy of mine had done well as a grower when young. He mentored a friend, quit the...
  15. doubleup

Justice Kentanji Brown Jackson

Maybe she'll clean Clarence's clock for him.
  16. doubleup

What did the five fingers say to the face?

#OscarSoBlack
  17. doubleup

Thoughts on Ukraine…

!00% Russia is the victim here. Putin is misunderstood and can't catch a break now that Drumpf is kicked off Twitter. Glad someone is stepping up, Duff. It's you and Tucker now, make us proud.
  18. doubleup

Rep. Madison Cawthorn “There Will Be Bloodshed”

La Familia values