Search results

1. I

Rip Curl - DONE!

Another Woke Company DONE! I know they won't get anymore of my money. how fucking stupid can you be.
  2. I

Tom Parrish surfboards - any one ride one?

Wondering if anyone rides any of Tom's boards shaped in the last 10 years? how do they go in SoCal surf?
  3. I

New pump track in LA

Anyone been to this track yet? what did you think? Thinking with the pending flat spell might be worth checking out this week.
  4. I

Is the WSL cursed?

Looks like the finals will miss the swell window again by only a few days.
  5. I

Possible move to Florida from CA

OK so I have potential dream job in Florida - I love California and really don't want to move - who has made the move and how did it go? Flying down there this afternoon for Final round of interviews. thoughts....
  6. I

IKON Ski Pass sucks ass

Do not buy a pass from these fucks - they used Covid to rip off thousands of consumers - I was one of them - they basically stole $700 from me. Never again! How the fuck do they get away with this - pissed off See link to BBB reviews -...
  7. I

Who has a Griffin Semi fish they want to sell?

I am looking to pick up a GG semi fish or any of his shapes for a bigger dude? thanks
  8. I

Ludwig surfboards

Ludwig is back making killer boards - https://www.instagram.com/ludwigabrahamian/?hl=en - hit him up. My buddy just picked one up and loves it. I just placed an order myself for a channel bottom thruster. Stoked!
  9. I

Anyone else remember "The Surf Report"

I am going through and throwing out a bunch of old stuff (house in Colorado finally sold) and found my old binder of The Surf Report - for all you youngsters out there - this was how we traveled back in day. Crazy to think how many times in the late 80's and early 90's I set out with my surf...
  10. I

Prices for a Skip Frye Eagle?

Is anyone paying these prices for a Skip Frye - I have 3 Skip Frye Eagles and double Eagles all in great condition from when my buddy passed away (his storage locker was filled with 20+ years of board) For the first time I am really considering them - I never ride them...
  11. I

Just another reason to stop watching the NBA...

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/chinese-media-gloat-about-prc-influence-on-the-nba-as-enes-kanter-freedom-is-cut/
  12. I

What is going in San Clemente w parked cars getting slammed?

So in the last week I have seen 2 separate incidences where parked cars/campers have been hit parked in San Clemente - the first was last Tuesday and it was horrible - just horrible to see after such a fun day at the beach (see pics) - the second happened yesterday and I was almost a victim - I...