Search results

1. I

Kolohe Andino - No longer on O'Neill

Surfed uppers with Kolohe and his dad not that long ago - He had a kid - Dino still fucking rips - great style.
  2. I

Different strains....

Any for sale? looks killer. PM please.
  3. I

Longest you have waited for a custom order?

Yeah what happened to that guy - he made great boards - the quad was a breakthrough board for me - I was victim in the 00's.
  4. I

I wonder who shot up Kansas City

I lived in KC for a while - Go Chiefs! I actually love to visit KC and hit up all my BBQ spots - the people that live there have that midwest friendliness - lots of guns and shootings in that E side of city - there is one road in kCMO called Troost and separates the poor black population from...
  5. I

The Craigslist Thread

Well I went and picked it up this morning - absolutely mint condition - NEVER Waxed - Never ridden = anyone that wants to ride it just let me know
  6. I

The Craigslist Thread

Its all mine!
  7. I

Rip Curl - DONE!

I found it! wow! I had no idea - Double Done! https://www.theinertia.com/business-media/rip-curl-under-fire-after-using-north-korean-slave-labor/
  8. I

Rip Curl - DONE!

I had no idea Rip Curl was using slave labor in N. Korea - can you post a link for that - thanks for that Info - Just give me another reason the boycott their products. I have purchased at least 2 rip curl wetsuits a year for the last 15 years and frequently hit up their outlet in San Clemente...
  9. I

Rip Curl - DONE!

Woke defined - love this answer
  10. I

Rip Curl - DONE!

Are you fucking serious Dude! Another libtard fool spewing bullshit.
  11. I

Rip Curl - DONE!

Another Woke Company DONE! I know they won't get anymore of my money. how fucking stupid can you be.
  12. I

Mouse at the Wires in My Car Engine

Most likely rabbits - I used to live in Denver and the airport there has a huge problem with rabbits eating wiring and leaving vehicles unable to start. Happened to me once - google rabbits at Denver airport...
  13. I

6'3-6''6 CI Black Beauty OR 6'4 CB Russ Short bonzer3

Black Beauty is a hard board to ride well. Only seen a few guys pull it off. It will end up being a wall hanger . With that said I would do a hard pass on both.
  14. I

The island (Epstein’s island) was an absolute cess pool!

Jeffrey Epstein worked for the CIA and that Island was run and controlled by the CIA/FBI.
  15. I

Entire west coast about to get some action

I had a very similar situation at Rincon - It is scary as fuck seeing that huge rock wall with nowhere else to go and you are just exhausted from paddling/duck diving - I finally made it in but seriously though I was a goner. I only got one wave there that day
  16. I

Thought about going there or Ventura this morning but that Sea Wall can be a real bitch coming in. I'm to old to for that sh!t - heard Malibu was really good too.
  17. I

Topanga was so fucking fun today - 2 sessions - super long rides.
  18. I

Kauai April - Airline?

Camping at pine trees is still only $3/day.
  19. I

Entire east coast about to get some action.

And Driving there isn't much easier - I road tripped up there from NYC years ago - I was in my VW Hightop Syncro and I got hit with a huge ferry cost - I did score waves and had a great time but knowing the cost of going back out over the ferry cut my trip short.
  20. I

Colorado knows how to party!!!

I lived in Colorado part-time since 1999 and just sold my house there last year - mainly winters - yeah the libtards - Boulder trustifarians took that place over - the change in my neighborhood and neighbors over that time was crazy and not for the good. Denver has just as many homeless drug...