Search results

1. Dick Bananas

Warmest hooded full suit and favorite winter gear

the xcel drylock gets my vote
  2. Dick Bananas

Customs finally arrive....and they're sh!t. A venting thread

Interesting thread. I ordered a board from X about a month or so ago. He told me 6 weeks and he didnt lie. Everything came out great and he was easy to work with. I’m not trying to ride his nuts too hard, but my experience was positive.... Hopefully you got everything sorted and like the boards.
  3. Dick Bananas

*** Official Fin Thread ***

Expensive and probably hard to find but they seem pretty sweet https://shaperssurf.com/carbonflare-driver-medium-large-1/
  4. Dick Bananas

Why do they always do this stupid sh!t and complicate everything? Sounds like fcs med is for you...Anyway, thanks for weighing in.
  5. Dick Bananas

Is the fcs dhd medium really that much bigger than the futures base dhd medium? Fcs is showing area of 15.49 while futures shows area of 14.37. Thats a big difference. Anyone bored at a shop reading this compare the two?
  6. Dick Bananas

Surfers ear surgery

Thanks for the info, I guess the drops just delay the inevitable, for a time. Rather have the surgery and move on with my life. If I may ask, how much extra time did the drops buy you before you ended up getting surgery?
  7. Dick Bananas

Sinuses

Maybe his sinuses cant drain. I know mine barely do anymore.
  8. Dick Bananas

Surfers ear surgery

Im getting infections a lot now, the ent seemed hesitant to recommend surgery. He suggested some swimmers ear stuff from the drugstore to pour in after surfing and evaporate the water. Anyone else getting by with this method?