Search results

1. nolibos

Household Repairs

I work at the Petaluma Library and people donate used books to us all day long; This one from 1982 made me laugh. Theh
  2. nolibos

White water drills???

I was talking to a couple of adult learners yesterday. The surf was very walled up and they were not able to make it out on their long boards. They told me they just worked on "White Water Drills". What the F are white water drills?!?
  3. nolibos

Boar for big mushy waves

In the mush I usually use my 5'4" Lost Bean Bag, but it starts to get a little squirrelly in shoulder to head high mush. Dang surf has been funky; i really don't want to build a quiver of grovelers, but...
  4. nolibos

Jalama

I am thinking of doing a poor man's surf trip to Jalama from the SF bay area (I am tired of being cold and I can't afford to go to far). What is the minimum swell it needs to work? Might try to go in September. It's pretty sad that only wearing a 3/4 with no booties is as close as i'll get to...
  5. nolibos

Please stop discussing surfboards.

I just order a Pyzel Mini Ghost-Squash and I don't want to hear about epic boards until after it comes. Thank you
  6. nolibos

Time to say goodbye to one of the unsung heroes of my surfing

My plastic wetsuit bucket is ready for the recycle bin after 25+ years of hard service. Wetsuits, surfboards, beach towels, have come and gone, but the wetsuit bucket has always been there. RIP old friend.
  7. nolibos

First having a foiler in the line up.

Is this a sign of the apocalypse? Or, is this how the older guys felt when we showed up at Bolinas with our Morey Mack 7.7s in the early eighties?
  8. nolibos

Gofundme for Eric Steinley (dude who got chomped on by a Great White last Sunday)

https://www.gofundme.com/f/hugsqy-help-eric?qid=6383d325c605073ed6101fe91a8fc462 What's more dangerous than surfing in the Red Triangle? Surfing in the Red Triangle without health insurance!
  9. nolibos

Fin volume for my new wavestorm?

What fin volume do you recommend for my wavestorm? Will the volume of my leash plug help/hurt my off the tops?
  10. nolibos

Sonoma Coast?

Anyone been out lately? I feel like the situation is changing day to day. Are the rangers giving out tickets?