Search results

1. nolibos

The official what is the most expensive thing next to you at work thread...

I work at the Public Library, so, knowledge, I guess.
  2. nolibos

Tim Stamps - Shaper of the Year

I can do $300 (it's all I have).
  3. nolibos

HPSB 2034

Maybe a glassed in blue tooth speaker, so I can listen to tunes in the line up.
  4. nolibos

Favorite flat or low arch traction pads?

Not to mention weird as$ gloves.
  5. nolibos

Old movie Bali High

Got it on VHS from the Bolinas Library years ago. High performance single fin action (or the last gasp of the single fin before the thruster revolution).
  6. nolibos

I am very excited to get the GX in the water; Hopefully this weekend will have something.
  7. nolibos

He tried and liked the Henhouse Hazy IPA.
  8. nolibos

Just picked up my boars on Monday. Grinder X on the leff: 5"11",19.75,2.44 Warhawk on the Right: 6'2", 19.25, 2.5 Gave Tim a couple of six packs of our local Henhouse Brewery beers.
  9. nolibos

***The Official Running Thread***

Around 2011 I got into long distance trail running in the hopes of staying in shape for surfing (kids were young). Like Kento I got into training for and running ultras. It was also fun exploring the hundreds of miles of trails we have in the SF north bay and trying to create longer and longer...
  10. nolibos

Well, yea, of course a smooch, I was thinking what else, on along with the smooch.
  11. nolibos

It is time to pick up my boars: 5'11" Grinder X and 6'3" Warhawk. What is the preferred thank you gift for Tim?
  12. nolibos

Youth activities

Daughter 18, Son 14. They both have been studying piano since about five (they get to quit when they are done with High school). They are both pretty good, but they practice just enough to get through it. Daughter studied dance for a bit. Son has been in scouting since he was very little, he's...
  13. nolibos

Household Repairs

I work at the Petaluma Library and people donate used books to us all day long; This one from 1982 made me laugh. Theh
  14. nolibos

Kooks and Negligence

I am enjoying that there is a side discussion of sidewalk law.
  15. nolibos

Fin me- Astro pop

Rainbow RBT 5.5 fronts, Futures Pivot Quad Rear small has been kinda fun.
  16. nolibos

AccuWeather Claiming Supercharged Hurricane Season

I repeat. We have an "atmospheric river" situation up in this bit*h.
  17. nolibos

"God's People" making life difficult for everyone not one of "God's People"....again?

"What is the proper response?" That's a tuff one. My ancestors were in a similar situation in Ireland, being colonized. They put up with it for a few centuries and then immigrated to USA when that became an option. Some, like the Palestanis, fought the colonizers until the bitter end.
  18. nolibos

CA storm this weekend

@Kento...Thanks for speaking about your hard time/s. You are not alone. Maybe one of these weekends we can meet up for a run.
  19. nolibos

***The Official Running Thread***

At mile 80 or so, aid station at TRT 100 the aid staff were pouring whiskey shots; I knew it was a bad idea, but I had to do it.