Search results

1. dunnder

Where's all the old boogie boarders?

Larry Kaplan.
  2. dunnder

Eric Geiselman, where's your head at?

Why do you guys care about a pro hopping over a random. Blows my mind the sh!t you dorks type about.
  3. dunnder

Ok so, I asked for the pitch, I was curious, and I signed on the dotted line

This has gotten heavy. Subs scratchin to get over the OB doom. 10 pages Thumbs up
  4. dunnder

Videos/Docs

good one
  5. dunnder

Videos/Docs

Kissed by God. Not bad. I have a newborn baby boy. I find myself putting on surf movies in the background of feeding/shoulder/tummy time. Why does the surfing in the movie secret machine stand out beyond most?
  6. dunnder

Spear fishing

go chill with bohter
  7. dunnder

So how big's it gonna get Wed/Thurs/Fri on west coast?

Can one of the scientologist here confirm that if you are north of point conception, and south of Monterey, the storm runoff compared to quanity/quality of ocean water has minimal impact on the human body when exposed during standard surf session?
  8. dunnder

The best pizza?

Keto sucks.
  9. dunnder

So how big's it gonna get Wed/Thurs/Fri on west coast?

I walked around where photos 3 and 4 were taken. Blew my mind how many tourists were getting closer and closer to the SW corner of the rock. Pretty wild seeing waves that big so close coming at you. Good thing they eventually closed it off.
  10. dunnder

Admin again. Jackboots are fitted and ready.

woah didn't ghost bro chill with bohter?
  11. dunnder

Big Island

delete
  12. dunnder

The Official OBSF Support Group

O.B is the true Queen of Ca. It's good you guys crawl back to her.
  13. dunnder

More crazy UFO footage from the past months

Seriously though was he banned or what happened?
  14. dunnder

More crazy UFO footage from the past months

Wheres bohter
  15. dunnder

adding wheels to a coffin

1 pair of Travel Bag Replacement Luggage Wheels $26.46 VXB.com Bearings 8 bolts with nuts/washers. Piece of scrap plastic/wood on the inside of the bag. Drill holes...
  16. dunnder

Yet another shark attack…

Weird. Not long ago I was surfing there and I sh!t you not a dude on a jet board was doing laps and came within 10' of me... while 8 cal poly kids all wearing hoods stood on the bluff and watched.
  17. dunnder

Yet another shark attack…

Just curious were you north or south of pico de gallo when the grey tank took a look?
  18. dunnder

RV/Toyhaulers In Costa Rica

Some of you guys are next level.
  19. dunnder

I tried eloborating but it just became too much. I said F it. I'll just keep reading
  20. dunnder

Tried searching options in San Jose. Manufactured? Pre fabed? or shipping metal shop building? Anyone have any experience?