1. M

6’8 takayama howard mini

Sold
  2. M

6’8 takayama howard mini

More pictures
  3. M

6’8 takayama howard mini

6’8x 21 1/4” x 2 3/4” takayama howard special mini. Epoxy resin over pu. Excellent condition except for a pressure dent on top/ bottom (not sure how it happened, it was like that when I bought it from the original owner), doesn’t seem to affect the performance/durability at all. Comes with the...
  4. M

*** Official Fin Thread ***

I have an 8’6x 22x 3 ish (foiled out to the rails a bit) longboard, slight single to double concave with v out the tail. I’m 200lbs , average ability, usually ride it in ankle to chest high points. I mostly ride longboards more like midlengths because I suck At/ am not really into noseriding. I...
  5. M

*** Official Fin Thread ***

I’m 200lbs, average surfing ability, which set of fcs twin fins would you suggest for a 6’8 Maurice Cole red dingo (6’8x ~21x 2.75) Mostly surf softer point breaks in malibu/north la Thanks!
  6. M

WTB fcs 1 or 2 twin fins

Looking for fcs 1 or 2 twin sets I’m in the LA area or have PayPal if you want to ship. thanks
  7. M

5'10 Rusty Quattro Fish - North County San Diego

I was being a jerk and I apologize. Scams suck and I should’ve minded my own business rather than try to make snarky comments on the Internet. Good luck with the sale, board looks fun!
  8. M

Not as stupid as you for wasting time on the most obvious scam attempt on earth
  9. M

You deserve to be scammed for trying to accept 2g’s for a surfboard
  10. M

Delete

Lemme kno if you have one, I’m buying