Search results

1. GWS_2

I just saw Biden on TV...

Quote the part where I said he has dementia. You can't. Because it isn't there. I'm done with you fvcks. Over this place.
  2. GWS_2

I voted for him. I prefer him over President Harris. KidFurry commented how sharp Biden seemed to him on a given day. That's great, but especially in beginning stages, dementia sufferers can be totally lucid. You think they're getting better or they aren't that bad. It's a gradual degradation...
  3. GWS_2

Did I say he had dementia? Holy sh!t.
  4. GWS_2

I inferred nothing. Everything I stated is the reality of what that disease does. I've been through this. Multiple times. Complete with consultations with experts in the field. WTF happened to you? You're an asshole now. You didn't used to be.
  5. GWS_2

How is that funny?
  6. GWS_2

Early stage dementia comes and goes. They can be very lucid for long periods. As time goes on it gets worse. There can be excellent days interspersed with some that are not so great. The window just keeps shrinking. It only gets worse. And I hope for all of our sakes he does great for the next...
  7. GWS_2

Sizing a Board for 3x OH - How Big is too Big?

Depends on the scale of the playing field. I've got old photos of my surfing waves that big plus on an 8'4". The way the peak would shift, you wanted the paddling to get where you needed to go. I've selected a 7'6" or a 7'8" to deal with the same situation. By the same token I've ridden waves...
  8. GWS_2

Bruce ... the ReUnited States of America

One of the best superbowl ads IMO. Almost made me consider buying a jeep. Then I sobered up.
  9. GWS_2

My fvcn' Pillow guy... are you kidding me?

Yes. This is why crack heads are such overachievers? :eek:
  10. GWS_2

In my experience meth/crack addicts, after they get sober, are never really normal. There‘s something in the eyes that never goes away.
  11. GWS_2

Manliest Tattoo Thread

Why do I have an almost irresistible urge to break his jaw?
  12. GWS_2

Manliest Tattoo Thread

Any guy with a Hello Kitty tattoo on his face is carrying a gun and hoping to shoot someone. Don't ask me how I know this.
  13. GWS_2

My wife did one of these DNA testing things. Close to 40% California Indian, (no surprise since she's a registered tribe member) but the surprise was she's like 8% Jewish. I've been making tasteless jokes about getting staked out on an anthill with my eyelids cut off and my bank account being...
  14. GWS_2

Manliest Tattoo Thread

A full size revolver sticking into your waistband. Never unarmed.
  15. GWS_2

RIP Dustin "Screech" Diamond.

Here in Pelican Bay they call this, "taking a shower."
  16. GWS_2

Manliest Tattoo Thread

Great minds... o_O
  17. GWS_2

Manliest Tattoo Thread

Hadel's pirate ship tattoo. Thread over.
  18. GWS_2

Big Guy Semi Fish

I've always liked your outlines. I'd call that more of a fun-gun or just a big-guy shortboard but hey... semantics. What do they charge you to glass a channel bottom back there? Have you ever made a Hovercraft with that bottom?
  19. GWS_2

Bailing your board.

I thought the same thing, but wasn't going to say it. Sometimes the perspective gets skewed on shots like that, so I don't know, but that looks like a small wave. If that was happening around paddlers in 5' waves... meh. I mean the guy doesn't even dead lift.
  20. GWS_2

How’s the stock market?