Search results

1. U

YOLO ALERTS

Leash string thread really did change lives
  2. U

updated Christenson models

It’s so pronounced you would know. Has to be the 1.0 version. the new one is rockered (or just nose flip-hard to tell) and the foam is bladed out.
  3. U

***Official Fin Bolt Thread***

When ur woke AF, you notice every oz. I have no doubt most on this forum would be able to instantly tell such variances. Hence, the leash string thread. It’s all in the details at this level.
  4. U

***Official 20 and Over Club***

I keep it between 20-21”. TKF at 21 and down from there minus 1 sub 20” indo boar that waits for its day patiently in the rafters….and waits and waits.
  5. U

Can anyone ID this shaper? (NSFW)

Now that is my preferred angle
  6. U

Can anyone ID this shaper? (NSFW)

Yeah-backside shot, some other angles would definently help with the ID
  7. U

Vitamin B12 Deficiency

It did for me. It’s been like 7-8 yrs. There is a protein in dairy that acts similar, so after a few years i added that. Once I combined that and dairy plus methyl b suplements I feel way better. Im back to my old self. Sleep is majory improved, no anxiety, way more energy.
  8. U

Step Rails

*Started on HPSBs-now dabbles in alts
  9. U

How many surfs before you ditch a board?

True-thats the upper end for my 18yr old daughter
  10. U

Album Surfboards

A few good air brushers there too
  11. U

Album Surfboards

More boards than you would think go to Baja for glassing. They pick up in SD and bring back. To me that is locally made as the trade is done near by-not Asia.
  12. U

I need a side boob

13. U

Album Fascination Twin Fin FCS-$50 shipped in US

Bump to $50 shipped in US
  14. U

Christenson Shaping Studio/Showroom Opening 3/2

I do know the guy works there full time. He is not an absentee owner. He left the tech world to run moonlight. Supposedly the systems and processes are Improved now.
  15. U

Yeah-tech bro has $$ to buy a business
  16. U

You can walk in-but I‘d call first. He hired a cute girl to manage the showroom floor.
  17. U

I’ve been to the new CC spot a few times. Moonlight has a new owner and same old location ( a guy from the tech world) and is still doing CCs boards. New CC spot is in office park near in-and-out in Carlsbad. Show room with 2 shaping bays. Set up super nice but not some high end locale.
  18. U

Twinzer Feedback?

Tail rocker a variable not understood as well?