Search results

1. Tuffy

Who would you sponsor?

You have a surfboard and clothing brand with a $600 million valuation and must sponsor 5 men and 5 women surfers and each contract must be anywhere from 5-10 years. Name the surfers on your team, and how much they’ll get paid per year and for how many years. The only rule is you must sponsor 5...
  2. Tuffy

Cheeze*It or Goldfish Crackers?

Cheeze*It or Goldfish Crackers? What's your poison, crackers?
  3. Tuffy

What's up bros?

What's up bros? What are the weekend plans? Give me the 411 on where to surf this weekend in Cali and next week on the East Coast (NJ, NY, Delaware). I have extra wax, leashes and a Charcoal Barbecue in the Sprinter. I cook tacos and burgers after every session. Stop by and I'll make you one...
  4. Tuffy

Let's get a few things straight.

Try getting nailed to a cross for hours on end after getting whipped, tortured, poo thrown while wearing a spiked hat. I faked it, bluffed and played dead. I knew they'd put me in a tomb so I chilled in there and licked my wounds while the dust settled and healed then GTFO. Why are they still...
  5. Tuffy

The Ides Of March

Here is to wishing your day is filled with misfortune and doom :)
  6. Tuffy

Can we talk about silver dollars (from the 70s, not the new ones)?

The. new dollar coins are weak. I say bring back the old school ones. What say you?
  7. Tuffy

Can we talk about eliminating pennies, nickels, dimes and maybe quarters?

Nobody uses them except old ladies holding up the grocery store line with their big purses. Homeless people only accept paper money now. The only thing quarters are useful for is laundromats, video games and tips.