Search results

1. R

MR Surfboards in USA

It is Lost. Models have been limited due to shape files being in the wrong format. There have been updates recently so many more models are getting ready to come online. Mark will be visiting the US in June and doing a mini west coast tour taking orders. Exact schedule coming soon.
  2. R

Skipper's Surf Review: Is it time to stop hating?

Maybe stop typing and say something to his face? That seems like the best way to harden up.
  3. R

*** The Official 2024 SITD Chloe Edition ***

Ah, forgot about that!
  4. R

*** The Official 2024 SITD Chloe Edition ***

Which Australian brands (beside Chilli) manufacture in CA?
  5. R

...Lost Puddle Jumper PRO

Mine is a stock 5'8 BlackSheep. Shortboards are 2-3" longer and pretty much the same volume. Those honestly don't come out unless there's substantially more water moving than usual. The PJPro covers 90% of the time in my home zone.
  6. R

...Lost Puddle Jumper PRO

Still my go to NCSD everyday board. Any friend that I have let try it now owns one.
  7. R

Driver 2.0 vs Driver 3.0

More concave will straighten the stringer line rocker while leaving the rail line rocker.
  8. R

Calling the Glasser....

Not true. Many times the "problem board" with a minor issue will be set aside in the corner waiting for someone to fix it. It's amazing how many times the board that's been at glass for 5 weeks is miraculously finished just days after an inquiry (kick in the ass).
  9. R

Surfskate n Show

Any board damage?
  10. R

Surfskate n Show

I've been there a minimum of 1-2 times per year since the pool opened. Buckled the nose on one poly while trying to ride out of a turn I shouldn't have. No other damage to report. If you're used to surfing any kind of a reef break you'll probably be fine. Side note- Fly into Austin (it's way...
  11. R

Sub Driver 2.0

Sub Driver Swallow, Sub Driver 2.0, and Sub Driver Thumb all have their own dim sets. Be on the lookout for the 3.0 Stub sometime in May...
  12. R

Lost Retro Tripper

Not stock. The only ones with trailer would have been custom orders.
  13. R

Lost Retro Tripper

The Cobra Killer is a Quiver Killer outline and rocker with Paul's bottom contours and fin placement.
  14. R

Varial foam Article/Ride Reports?

Mike is a solid dude- but he doesn't even surf. I'd trust his laminating skills but not his opinions on what actually works.
  15. R

Firewire cancels FCS

Blow and go might work well with a Griffin bottom. I wasn't aware that Firewire was moving to all flat bottoms...
  16. R

Lost 1996 Round Nose Fish?

My Black Sheep 96 is hands down one of the best boards I've ever ridden.
  17. R

New stubby/alt DD options

They are all cut from the exact same file on the same machines.
  18. R

XTR

The blanks are cut by Javier, shaped at Lost, and taken back to Epoxy Pro to glass.
  19. R

Darks Arts EPS and Carbon Fiber Surfboards

As long as at least 50% of the board of directors surfs, you should be fine.