1. vanrysss

The Eddie: 2024

Yellow Alert, Feb 8. Possible run 15th or 16th
  2. vanrysss

Vans Pipe Masters: 2023

It's On! Maybe?
  3. vanrysss

Endtimes for the Surfboard Industry?

Mollusk has Andreinis in stock again. Blood in the water, chaos in the streets.
  4. vanrysss

FS 5'9" Pyzalien 2 $300

Bali glasses Pyzalien 2, surfed there been in a bag for the last few years so in great shape.
  5. vanrysss

Cox sucks Cocks

I don't know how you manage to have daily internet outages in an area with virtually no inclement weather and near constant temperatures but Cox does. I thought California was a developed country?
  6. vanrysss

Italo Ferrari... DONE!

Fvcked his knee. Don't worry buddy, there's a bright career ahead of you in high-performance surf-matting! In all seriousness, hope he's able to compete at Chopes, not my favorite style but he charges.
  7. vanrysss

Surf Mats: pepis dragging but softer

Anyone else partake of this particular surf perversion? For something that looks so easy there's actually a hell of a learning curve. It's in my rotation for when the waves are kinda shitty or if I want a bit more of a workout than the longboard will provide.
  8. vanrysss

NVS Futures Taylor Knox twin fins

$65 mailed to you. DM for address and Venmo,/PayPal logistics.
  9. vanrysss

WTS 5'4" Christenson fish

5'4" x 21" x 2 3/8" Board is in great condition just bumping up foam a bit. Asking $700 Located in ncsd, will not ship
  10. vanrysss

A New Brother in Baldness

Welcome to the team Julian
  11. vanrysss

Moving San Diego

It's officially happening, I'm leaving Oahu for San Diego this spring. I'm bummed to be leaving, but my girlfriend is born and raised there and we're tired of doing long distance. It doesn't make sense for her to come out here, so I'm going there. Anyway, question time. I know next to nothing...
  12. vanrysss

Surfers mirin' surfers

It's okay... to be a little gay. :dancing: Damn, John is yoked now.
  13. vanrysss

North Shore's New Reign of Terror?

Just stirring the pot, but looks like some people are pretty pissed. A well-liked surfer got dinged up something bad out at Waimea yesterday by a guy that had no business being in that lineup. Slaps returning to a lineup near you?
  14. vanrysss

*** Official 2023 Community Surf Journal ***

First surf since coming down with the flu after Christmas. Dawn patrolled the usual spot for some fun leftovers. Still had the occasional 6ft set showing but overall very chill. Light crowd with the usual uncles. Didn't really get busy till maybe 10am. Sat off deeper towards the point and...
  15. vanrysss

ISA rules for trans athletes

Pretty reasonable in my opinion. Leaves the door open for trans athletes without letting men playing dress-up make a mockery of the sport.
  16. vanrysss

Cliff Kapono: Open Rhythms

Not the most mind-blowing surfing but good music and he rides a bunch of different stuff. *that sting at Honolua is :chefs-kiss:
  17. vanrysss

Caity Simmers, Stud or Dud?

Passed on the tour last year, and qualified this one without competing in Brazil. Another one-season wonder or are we looking at the next Carissa?
  18. vanrysss

Selling lightly abused Daniel Jones RCP

$30 discount for the erbb crew, but you gotta come get it Craigslist sold
  19. vanrysss

RP thrusters: no quads, no fatties, no not believing in yourself

Winter is coming, put away your asym-twin venereal boards and paddle out on something that will hold. 6'4" x 19 1/4" x 2 5/8" That long-phish isn't going to let you do one of these. *Author not pictured
  20. vanrysss

Thousand Dollar Thrusters

Christenson OP2 official page Idk man... who tf is going to pay a grand for a stock standard thruster? The prices he's used to charging only seem sensible for his alt boards because no one else makes them as well as he does.