Search results

1. Aardwolf

Medium vs. Large Fins

Roberts Quad set is money, but no matter what i sand or edge i caress, those bastard rear fins sing like an informer
  2. Aardwolf

New EEVs from MCD

6'10 protow 6'3 rev v shorty Maybe a RV veecon flyer. Just need a financial windfall before xmas
  3. Aardwolf

Black Dark vs. Spine Tec vs Stretch CFT vs. standard EPS

Ride- Flex (stiffness) - Strength (break proof) PU 5-5-5 CFT 6-7(to 9)-9 XTR 6-3 (to 8)- 6 (to 8) Other brands epoxy 4-4-4
  4. Aardwolf

largest future quad trailers?

The simon anderson futures rear set. But they are 50/50 foil. Haydenshapes rears are big and provide some squirt, but the futures ive had in that construction always cavitate, and not just that shape.
  5. Aardwolf

Nica vs. Samoa

Samoa. It would be a better experience all round
  6. Aardwolf

September of 2022: What's your favorite board right now?

Maurice Cole reverse vee shorty. Always wanted one. Its virtually dead now after two creases but it was great for a coupla turns and the hollower ones
  7. Aardwolf

XTR

Yes. A 2019 batch. Not the xtr ones on the rails but the brand ones on the underside. The fix was to put holes into the black areas. The boards are still ok, and still work well, but the pressure release holes look horrible. I always ask for light coloured decals if possible. I think this...
  8. Aardwolf

Tomo MPH

Yes, your right. FST was pretty good, the LFT not too flash
  9. Aardwolf

Tomo MPH

Tip of the cap to Reforest....Tomo will be finishing with the XTR option. Im glad I got my last order in, seems a few others did too. The xtr/tomo combo has supplied me with some great durable boars, the FST was just too brittle for what I needed.
  10. Aardwolf

Board Bags?

Strong plastic zips and fasteners is key for moist climates. F...k me if those metal zips, even with a yearly wd40 free up and some candlewax as base, corrode and seize. Prolite have been good, a suprise has been an old FCS 4 stacker with the wheels. Pushed through some heavy airline abuse and...
  11. Aardwolf

5'7 XTR Tomo V4 Model - Tom Curren Replica (SOLD)

What layup is that? The new SL-CK without the blue high density? Looks great
  12. Aardwolf

*** The Official 2021 What Are You Listening To Thread ***

Oranssi Pazuzu - Finnish Metal
  13. Aardwolf

*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

Hang with Slater, immunity for life.
  14. Aardwolf

*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

Just thinking in a different sphere. The situation in Afghanistan. I dont doubt the virus spreads easily and quickly. I wonder if the taliban had flu shots? Nothing seemed to slow them down. Im sort of stuck in the Americas somewhere. No vaccines here. Handwashing and masks in the larger...
  15. Aardwolf

Best Flip Flops?

Fashion free. These things are like soft sand 4wds. No bindies or aciacia thorns get through. No hot sand spillover. Ive seen blokes sand the sole grips for stealth missions to secret spots or to squirt the 'girls' , no tracks to follow. Wont be bothered by any women either. The only thing...
  16. Aardwolf

Nicaragua travel update

Chris the french dude at Popoyo board repairs has some decent hire boards and a couple for sale as well.
  17. Aardwolf

HPSB thread

I havent had a Roberts GSD, but i use my el tormentor in point wave setups. Has reach and feels smooth with a touch of boost. Goes well in barrels. The meat cleaver goes well in hollow beachies and something with the rail just feels right in hooking off the top, especially backhand. The...
  18. Aardwolf

Hawaii- Done

When i was travelling around the Melanesian islands, many stories in the Solomans regarding a small race of people living in the interior regions. Small and hairy was what i was told. Contrast that, some Fijian tribes are known for their height, with a woman i met over 6'2 (in her 40's). I said...
  19. Aardwolf

Nicaragua travel update

Thunderboob
  20. Aardwolf

Tomo MPH

A while back someone mentioned they used a quad setup on their psyko. I use quad on the vanguard and it works, so much speed. The tail seems to help the pivot when needed. Im back and forth on the sci-fi with 3/4 fins, conditions are the key factor. Back to the psyko, I use it when its good...