Search results

1. J

WTB Anderson APE board 6’0-6’4

Hey, anyone looking to clear up space in their rack? Preferably with power blade fin. Located in LA.
  2. J

WTB 5’10-6’4 Campbell Bros egg or pod

Looking to free up space on your racks… Located in LA.
  3. J

Power Glide 45 fin on wide tailed non edge boards

Hey, anyone have any ride reports with this fin they’d like to share?
  4. J

Steve Brom fish 5’8 $525

Board is 10/10. 5’8x20.5x 2 13/16. The board is impeccable no dings or pressures.
  5. J

Steve Brom classic fish price drop $600

For sale: $$650 Like new, ridden three times, zero pressures condition is 10/10. The board is a beauty. Paddles like a dream and glides into waves with ease. Screams down the line with face melting speed. I have a few customs and a baby on the way so I need to make room. Dimensions are...
  6. J

FS Steve Brom 5'8" Classic Fish $650

For Sale basically new Brom fish. Surfed Three times 10/10 condition. No pressures or dings. Impulse purchase on a good deal then found out that I have a baby on the way... All that to say the board is fast and loose. Paddles with ease and gets into waves early. Hate to sell but have too many...
  7. J

WTB: Larry Mabile White Pony

Hey, anyone on here holding onto one of these guys?
  8. J

WTB NPJ captain fin co. Futures

Hey, does anyone have a set they’re looking to unload?
  9. J

WTB: 6'2-6'-4 CB or GH Bonzer POD or Egg

Hey anyone holding onto one of these designs in these lengths and want to sell or trade for a pristine like new CB 5'11 MB5?
  10. J

Bonzer Pod ride report

Hey, does anyone want to share their experience riding this design? There isn't a ton of info on here about them. I have a mini bonzer5 and it is one of my favorite boards. I have the chance on a used Pod and was wondering what the feedback is. Thanks in advance for your help.