Search results

1. C

How’s the stock market?

i knew i was in the right place! :shaka:
  2. C

How’s the stock market?

apologies didnt mean to have a gbg moment there but this thread is sorta frustrating for me. seems like alot of people on this board just dont like money :shrug:
  3. C

Tucker Carlson - NOT DONE

for sheezy. dude has no poker face - you can see when he's struggling.
  4. C

How’s the stock market?

i honestly think you would puke if you found out how much money ive made off Tesla since 2018. could care less about him and all the fud.. promise this, promise that, bankrupt a social media juggernaut for all i care. the checks have cleared.
  5. C

i agree for the most part..usualy im tuneing in for people like snoop dogg and dave chappelle. those are entertaining episodes, superficiality be damned. when he has someone on thats smarter than him - it all goes to sh!t cuz he doesnt want to sound stupid IMO.
  6. C

How’s the stock market?

wether it materializes or not, we shall see.
  7. C

How’s the stock market?

its because of the news hes subletting his self driving tech to other car manufactures.
  8. C

i dont even know if or what he asked to spark all that - and the look on Joe's face was one of disbelief at times - but he also didnt challenge or try to debate anything. and Ive noticed, depending on the guest he will or wont - either debate or at least ask for clarification - or just let the...
  9. C

i actually listened to about half of this since Tucker is discussed here so often and im rather clueless where he came from. The evolution thing was redic, especially following it up with we know God made made man for a fact. The he keeps repeating how no one should lie, liars are the worst...
  10. C

Essential Body Weight Exercises?

ftr - pistol squats - wtf.. so hard.
  11. C

yea no jumping - pushups, lunges, star crunches and squats. not much else you can do - maybe find two level things (edges of a desk,etc) to do dips on? headstands? - idfk lol..
  12. C

How’s the stock market?

was talking about the AI craze.. seems like its only just begining in the scope of things.
  13. C

Intermittent Fasting

yea about 6 hours of sleep give or take in there..10pm ish to 5am.
  14. C

How’s the stock market?

do you see that happening anytime soon?
  15. C

Intermittent Fasting

if the last thing i eat is at 7p.m. and the next thing i eat besides a cup of coffee is at 9a.m. is that intermittent fasting?
  16. C

pull ups, pushups, squats, burpees, lunges, star crunches, sh!t like that. pretty much all i do except deadlifting or whatever you call it w a hex bar.
  17. C

*** Official Western Australia Margaret River Pro Contest Thread ***

i like miguel, his surfing is slick. havent really payed attention to the brother yet. i dont have faith miguel can put together a decent season though.
  18. C

*** Official Western Australia Margaret River Pro Contest Thread ***

i will not miss one surfer under the cut - just cull the lineup already and start the tour with this many people. wtf.
  19. C

Political Meme Thread II

where do i recognize her from and is she a man now?
  20. C

Truth Social...Done

stock market interference :roflmao: :poop: