1. waxfoot

Knock Off FCSII Boxes

They'll do anything to save a buck in SA
  2. waxfoot

YOLO ALERTS

YOLO, thanks to work's mental health and wellbeing policy
  3. waxfoot

Sharpeye Surfboards

I have a ghost, but I've not surfed it yet. I wouldn't be able to compare them , as the Ghost I have is much bigger than the Synergy. I don't think they're anything alike though, and the story would be as you'd expect it: Ghost = Higher wave range, Synergy = Lower wave range.
  4. waxfoot

Slater Designs Great White Twin

Weird, I thought he's using shop demo boards :/
  5. waxfoot

Sharpeye Surfboards

Sorry, missed this somehow. My surfing's never been described as stylish, but this board makes me feel like I can be. The ease with which I can link turns with speed is something else with no need to be pumping like a spastic. Loose, but not out of control and makes me surf better than I have...
  6. waxfoot

Wooly sold the F/E to fund the GWT, or your mate? Its exactly what I did, which was a huge mistake - I loved that board. I was a little inconsistent with the FE at times, but the moments of glory was worth the odd hiccup. How much is too much foam, the FE is a board that can ( and should be)...
  7. waxfoot

The board looked fucking awful, right? I'm not the only one who thought that's the worst Wooly's looked on any of the reviews?
  8. waxfoot

Sharpeye Surfboards

The outline looked funky to you... let that statement sink in for a moment :ROFLMAO:
  9. waxfoot

JS Flaming Pony groveler (review added)

this is not the flaming pony, why are you suddenly scared of creating yet another thread? :D
  10. waxfoot

Stab EAST 2023 - Shaun Manners

Same, but it’s a low bar to vault. I’d rather sit on my own testicles than watching that EAST again.
  11. waxfoot

Pyzel Ghost?

My 2 cents - feel free to disregard. Forums are dying, have been for many years. It sounds like a good idea, but your own it will never take off and basically be an empty room with an echo of sporadic posts that could just have been answered through email or a call. People that are still on...
  12. waxfoot

Kolohe Andino - No longer on O'Neill

That was a fucking egregious rip off. Not Cloe's first ripoff rodeo either - I recall he was fucking absolutely ripped one time against Italo ( I think?) when the CT event moved from Snapper to D'bah.
  13. waxfoot

YOLO ALERTS

What are the dims ? 48L is just 24, 2 Litre bottles of milk. edit: ah, I see it in the pic - you're one of those facebook marketplace guys who says "dims in picks" aint ya? :D
  14. waxfoot

The worst thing you will see today

It’s snapper, I’m blown away dude was able to get this one in the first place
  15. waxfoot

Everything's gone to sh!t
  16. waxfoot

YOLO ALERTS

Midlife yolo'd anyway.
  17. waxfoot

There, I ruined your day.
  18. waxfoot

Sharpeye Surfboards

I'm just casually dropping in to say that the Synergy is the best board I've ever owned.
  19. waxfoot

Dumpster Diver 2

I would expect a small wave board to have a flat rocker
  20. waxfoot

Dumpster Diver 2

I hate to say it - but what size board was Dane riding? That video was very underwhelming, but it didn’t strike me as an issue with the board design