Search results

1. T

FS/FT FCS Christenson Keels

Got these as a gift but all my boards use futures. Never been in the water or put in a board. $50 shipped or $40 for pickup in SF. Also potentially open to trading for futures twins/keels
  2. T

WTB Album moonstone

Anyone holding a moonstone they want to sell? ideally looking for something in the 6'4" - 6'10" range I'm in SF but will be driving up the coast from Baja mid September
  3. T

FCS II JS medium thruster fins

They are in like new condition. $50 pickup in SF or I can ship for $10. I’ll be in LA May 2-6 so I could possibly deliver them there.
  4. T

Where to Stay in Tahiti/Mo'orea

Next June I'm going to Tahiti with my wife's family, none of them surf so I'm planning on going a week early and surfing as much as I can. Does anyone have any recommendations on good surf camps/places to stay? I want to be somewhere with easy access to waves and not ridiculously expensive
  5. T

WTB Album Townsend

Does anyone have a Townsend they’re looking to part with? I’m looking for something around 6’6” - 6’10” goofy asym or round pin. I’m in SF. Thanks!!!
  6. T

Campbell Brothers 6’4” mini merk

Selling my Malcolm Campbell Mini Merk, here’s the craigslist post: https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/spo/d/san-francisco-campbell-brothers-mini/7451965264.html It’s listed at $480 but I‘ll sell it for $400 to the erbb
  7. T

FCD Huevo Ranchero

Has anyone here ridden a smaller sized Fletcher Chounard Huevo Ranchero? I'm looking at buying a 5'10" and I've only seen reviews for the Huevo Ranchero in bigger sizes, like 7-8ft