Search results

1. K

Shut Up And Sing

I had friends, family, and coworkers, some of whom were Republicans and trump supporters, who gained a lot of satisfaction from using their sewing skills to make face coverings at the beginning of the pandemic. It was fun. They really enjoyed it. Some people are kind, fun loving, supportive, and...
  2. K

Shut Up And Sing

How did he acquire immunity without contracting the illness?
  3. K

Listen: Neil Gorsuch questions why felony obstruction applied on January 6.....

Supreme Court will rule in favor of Jan6ers. Which will not be an originalist ruling. Conservative justices will only be originalists when it suits their constituents.
  4. K

Question: What keeps tiny nuclear-armed Israel from annihilating Iran?

Iranians are not bad people.
  5. K

Why do so many on the Left struggle with basic economic and business concepts?

what in heaven's name has donald coke whore trump junior earned you misguided cretin?
  6. K

Never forget…

misogyny is funny
  7. K

Anyone into Single Malt Scotch Whisky?

These reviews are gold...
  8. K

NPR Overtaken By Trump Derangement Syndrome. Admits Treason.

a pre-cursor to the civil war total bloodbath to come if trump's not elected. I'm referring to automobile manufacturing of course.
  9. K

Brandon/Biden's L's

"The Development of Human Insulins Up until the 1980s, all available insulins were made from animal pancreas extracts (mainly from cattle and pigs). These insulins helped millions of people live longer, healthier lives, however they weren’t perfect. They were complex to produce and triggered...
  10. K

Brandon/Biden's L's

You admire John Kerry and John McCain? Really? Good for you.
  11. K

Brandon/Biden's L's

Beau is dead? Who's the one that's alive? Hunter, that's right. Beau was a military hero. Served faithfully in the military, like John McCain and John Kerry. You're down on those guys though, aren't you. Your world view has been twisted over the past couple of decades so that you revere an...
  12. K

Never forget…

did you forget already? NEVER FORGET!!!!
  13. K

Brandon/Biden's L's

Beau, like trump, has been criminally prosecuted. I don't support criminals
  14. K

Shut Up And Sing

lung cancer gonna get that dude
  15. K

Shut Up And Sing

If you'd like to know what to think feel free to ask me.
  16. K

NPR Overtaken By Trump Derangement Syndrome. Admits Treason.

On his Truth Social media platform, Trump called NPR a “LIBERAL DISINFORMATION MACHINE,” that “NOT ONE DOLLAR” of government funds should be sent to in the future. “NO MORE FUNDING FOR NPR, A TOTAL SCAM!” Trump ranted. trump is a criminal
  17. K

Truth Social...Done

I would have lost 1/2 my investment in a week
  18. K

Shut Up And Sing

wrong. Some good quality masks protected medical personnel. Contact tracing was a total waste of time