Search results

1. S

Pretty Soon We’re Gonna be Commie Country

People r upset. https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5qqS-rO__h/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
  2. S

***Official 20 and Over Club***

This is a safe space for those of us riding boards 20” or wider…. I have one magic board that’s 19 7/8 but been a twenty n over guy for a number of years now. This fella’s in the club.
  3. S

Who’s Land is it?

4. S

Fav Boar for demanding Duckdive conditions

So what’s yur go to? Found this vid on the subject, but kinda lame- they didn’t even address leash string volume .. fuggin amateurs.
  5. S

WTB Futures Fin Box Install kit -Post Lamination

Anyone looking to unload one LMK
  6. S

ISO Small rear thruster fin - Futures

If you have an orphan you’d sell LMK.
  7. S

Laird n Paddy

I found this rather enjoyable. I’ve never seen or heard Laird speak before. Dig his outlook and attitude. #beastmode
  8. S

Everyday Cuckhold w a Happy finish

9. S

Putin Sanctions US “Leaders” & Citizens

It‘s interesting that Hillary Clinton is on the list of those sanctioned by Russia; and it’s also interesting that D Trump is not. I think they’re both gross n both families should be under house arrest together BTW Here’s a screen shot (translated by FB) Hunter Biden made the list! That...
  10. S

Looking into moving to Central America

Greetings, going take a hard look at moving down within next couple years and wanted to see if theres some knowledgable folks that might be able to share insight into what might be some good possible zones. im 50, wife 47 & kids will Be finishing up HS here in CA. looking for somewhere that’s...
  11. S

The Benefits of Sugar - explained

12. S

Your political Future depends on it

This is very important!! … well, at least as important as every Response in every other political thread, so choose wisely!!
  13. S

Boards in Thule cargo box/carrier

Anyone doing this? digging it? I’ve got dogs n kids so Seems like like a winner. Already have the racks. Would like to put a couple boards 6’6” n under in it.
  14. S

WTB - Roberts LG 5 fin or thruster Set

Looking for a set. Please let me know if you have a set for sale. Thanks