Search results

1. H

SF

Hit me up if any of you guys want to go foil this weekend! Got some fun waves up north this afternoon
  2. H

Post your Foil Pics HERE

Got some drone clips of a late afternoon session on the 120!
  3. H

Best foil for you.

It doesn't stall like my old surf wings would.. I can just popup on a tiny gutless wave and pull out and start pumping with minimal speed. If you're pumping and you lose all your speed or run out of gas you can definitely stall but it honestly barely ever happens because you just keep going...
  4. H

SF

Thanks for the honest reply... oahu and maui must be the best places for foiling in the world so it makes sense. Gonna make the most of it and still stay stoked!
  5. H

Best foil for you.

From my experience lift gear is just way more solid than unifoil. I rode the 170HA for a while and it is super fast and pumps insane! Turning it like most high aspects feels like you're turning a longboard and it isn't really capable of doing super hard turns or safely hitting the whitewater...
  6. H

SF

Sweet! I am super excited to check out all the new foil spots thank you for all of your guys insight! Hopefully I'll be seeing a lot of you in the water
  7. H

SF

Wing foiling? Lots of people do it in Hawaii too but I haven't tried. I've heard it's definitely funner than it looks. I'm excited to go check out santa cruz too and try to dodge the kelp and dog surfers haha
  8. H

SF

Sutro looks like there is potential for sure!
  9. H

SF

That looks fun!
  10. H

SF

How's foiling in the SF Bay area? I'm moving from oahu for work and have been foiling for the past 2.5 years. Going to miss town and the surplus is foil waves around the island but pretty much have to take this opportunity and will be there in june. I scored fun 3ft ocean beach once a few...
  11. H

Best foil for you.

I had the 170 HA since the beginning of summer and loved it! My original one cracked like a lot others but it was replaced with the newer version and I've had it for a few months with no cracks. All around super fun crazy for pumping and you can turn it once you figure out how. I just got the...