Search results

1. oeste858

plant-based vs paleo / carnivore diet

moving this convo over from Design Forum...
  2. oeste858

KT Tape

Anyone used it and find it helpful? I’ve got rotator cuff tendinitis since high school baseball that flares up from time to time. Been bothering me paddling the past couple surf sessions as I approach the hour mark. Sore for a day or two afterwards. Thinking of trying the tape on there as a...
  3. oeste858

Thirty-Two 32 x Crabgrab Lashed snowboard boots double BOA size 12 US mens

Bought last spring end of season trip at Wave Rave when my old ones fell apart. Best option they had in my size. Used 2-3 days. Super comfortable boots. Just too soft for me. Needed a boot with less flex, just got the stiffer TM-2. Local pickup in SD county. cash/venmo/paypal Paid $350. $230...
  4. oeste858

Trevor Gordon shapes

Anyone ridden one of these flathead fish? Looks fun. https://www.instagram.com/reel/Czq13ZlCOHq/?igsh=ZWI2YzEzYmMxYg== https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cyn9mw0LbSw/?igsh=ZWI2YzEzYmMxYg==
  5. oeste858

FS: JJF Florence MarineX Hooded Rashguard Size L NWT $60

NEW Hooded Rashguard Color: Black Size: Large Needed a Medium but waited too long to exchange it. Asking $60 OBO. Paid $70. Cash/ Venmo/ Paypal. Local pickup in SD County. Weekdays 9:30am-3pm are easiest for me to meet up. Add $7 to ship USPS Priority Mail to CONUS...
  6. oeste858

Boars fo sale: 6'1 Pyzel Phantom, 5'11 Ryan Lovelace Burner twin, 6'0 Mandala Oracle twin (Delta-v)

DM me if interested. Located in mid-county San Diego. Easiest to meet up weekdays 9:30-2:30. Cash preferred. No ship. Phantom was a stock varial (standard 44/4 poly glass), ridden only a handful of times (less than 7). tiny crack on nose was repaired by DingKing in Encinitas, haven't...
  7. oeste858

Vissla hood / squid lid NIB size XL

Wife got this for me last Xmas. Size XL is way too big for even my pumpkin head. I ended up getting a Medium which fits nice n snug. If you got a massive dome, this could be for you. $10 local SD pickup $15 shipped to conUS...
  8. oeste858

Vissla Sisstr girls /kids 4 (4T) fullsuit NWT

Sisstr (Vissla) 7Seas 3/2 backzip full Size: kids 4/4T My girls didn’t like the color (I thought for sure pink would be a hit) so it’s been hanging, unworn, in their closet for a year. $120 OBO local pickup in SD straight cash homie
  9. oeste858

wetsuit booties Imperial Motion 3mm Size 11 NIB never worn $20

IM “Lux” 3mm booties Size: men’s 11 Internal split toe. velcro strap. Too loose/big for me. Forgot to return them in time. Think I paid $50-60 for them about 1 1/2 years old. Never worn. $20 local SD pickup. $28 shipped to ConUS via USPS priority mail. FYI Will not be available to meet up or...
  10. oeste858

SOLD...for sale: XTR Tomos

Reluctantly going to start to list some of my shorter boars, as they don't feel good paddling nowadays (shoulders/neck). In the process of stretching quiver out a couple inches, minimum 5'8" lengths. Starting with these 3 XTR Tomos: GMM2, Evo, El Tomo fish. Probably order a narrower 5'8-5'9...
  11. oeste858

SOLD new Matuse Dante hooded 4/3 fullsuit V3 Size LT

New, never worn. Bought in June. Too late for a return. Just a bit too tight and with the 4/3 thickness and attached hood, I can tell I'll feel claustrophobic. Gonna stick with my 3mil. $250 for erBB. Pick up in SD...
  12. oeste858

WTB: WR Nightmare Keels

Figure it's a long shot, but worth asking. Anyone looking to part with a True Ames futures set of Wayne Rich Nightmare hatchet-style keels? I'm San Diego. Could meet in OC/SD, or ship to me if easier.
  13. oeste858

Leash cuff

Another important issue to discuss! ...you can tell I need a distraction from holiday weekend family time Watching the dramatic finals day on Make or Break, I noticed Gabs puts his leash on then pulls wetsuit leg over the ankle cuff. I've never given it a thought before, but I think I've done...
  14. oeste858

Hydrodynamica x Tomo CyberSim 5’7 x 19.75 x 2.5 stringerless mini sim

apologies if I posted this before. I didn't see it on a search. Maybe it was linked in the CL thread. But have only gotten tire-kickers after a few weeks so about to go consign it this week. Listed for $580 but I'd do $500 for erBB bros. Make me a reasonable offer. I need the rack space! ...
  15. oeste858

Finless?

Damn. Sick clip by Beau Cram. https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cb6hoZqJuKZ/?utm_medium=share_sheet
  16. oeste858

Shingles

Talk to me. Aside from the oral anti-viral meds, Any suggestions of things that helped ease the itching of the blisters /rash? The feeling of skin crawling under the surface is unbearable at times. Any topicals that helped?
  17. oeste858

SOLD- 5'8 Hydrodynamica Simster shaped by Rusty tri fin minisim

Hydrodynamica description: The Simster was inspired by Simmons’ attempt to build a short, tri-finned planning hull for Bev Morgan seventy years ago. The Simster has the planning speed of a dual keel Mini-Simmons but with more directional control and maneuverability because of the small trailing...
  18. oeste858

Sold: Stamps 5'8 snub-nosed modern twin keel fish

OK bros, here's your chance to own an authentic piece of surf memorabilia from our resident fin savant and all-around good dude, @retodd, the original owner. Stamps snub-nosed modern twin keel fish with glass-ons. 5'8 x 21.25 x 2.65" (36.5L) Most high performance twin keel I’ve ridden. Have...
  19. oeste858

Upper limit of 5’6 twin keel fish

I guess Aliotti is still trying to find the upper limit of his Lovelace Wills Fish. Would love to see the video of this ride. Also, #spacemanchit ftw
  20. oeste858

Pyzel Mini Ghost

Are we gonna talk about this new Mini Ghost?? My Gremlin is a really fun small/avg wave boar… would be curious to compare this one. I feel like “Hawaiian grovelers” work pretty well for typical SoCal waves. Discuss… https://www.pyzelsurfboards.com/index.php?page=surfboard-details&id=11900