Search results

1. stringcheese

Arakawa Andy Irons board video

2. stringcheese

Cloudbreak what the fvck

it’s so good, it hurts my feelings. It’s so fvcking good, i should kill you! (It’s a “big night” joke, italians get it)
  3. stringcheese

Marzo vid

Board looks like it sucks but he’s a barrel wizard
  4. stringcheese

What’s your favorite foam

Inspired by another thread. Do you have a favorite foam? Not PU vs epoxy varial etc, but a specific favorite among any of those? For our advanced class, who’s using the good foam these days? Few years ago when …Lost was making those chillis with Eskimo foam that was blue held up to the sun...
  5. stringcheese

*** Unofficial Cocktail Thread ***

There already exists an official cocktail thread, but I couldn't find it. What are you drinking? Anything from whiskey in a reasonably clean glass to the Ramos gin fizz counts. Inspired by "pasado de moda", dark meszcal with a little agave, Aztec chocolate bitters, garnish blood orange
  6. stringcheese

My new somewhat political guilty pleasure

Most of my internet time not spent here reading what you all share(regular and design forum, this is my first visit to politics forum), watching surf videos, or animals being funny, is spent looking at people on reddit that I find attractive and telling them so. It's a positive exchange, hot...
  7. stringcheese

AI

No, not Andy. "Artificial Intelligence" it's just programming, is it not? It's like someone gave a name to an old thing to make it seem like a different, new thing. Intelligent? In the same way that a calculator may have seemed intelligent to an average moron long ago, a program that pieces...
  8. stringcheese

Clay Marzo won a contest

I'm 75%ish sure that Marzo won a contest at Padang today. This might be from like 2012 and I'm just not seeing that in YouTube. No ***Official*** post that I found. If it's true, cool to see! Rizal on commentary. Also doesn't help identify the year.
  9. stringcheese

***Official Stanley Cup Thread***

It's a bit late, being that there are only six games left in the Stanley cup finals. Was relying on @gbg to make the post but he didn't do it, probably too busy wheeling disappointed Carolina broads. Colorado. They're such a fvcking wagon. About to make so many disappointed Edmonton broads for...
  10. stringcheese

Shoresy

Liking this show already, it's hilarious. But I get the feeling that if you don't really love hockey you might not. What do you think?
  11. stringcheese

Shortie

Which one of you YOLOing degenerates is going to be the first to order one of these and show it off here? Looks fun.
  12. stringcheese

"Just kidding" -Tom Brady

https://www.wsj.com/articles/tom-brady-news-return-back-buccaneers-11647214556?mod=mhp
  13. stringcheese

Any writers here?

Writing is fun. We do a lot of it here, mostly poorly, and pointlessly. The erBB is like an open pickup hockey game for hobby writers. I'm curious if any of you write for work, though. Any pros here? Not specifically novelists, but editors, niche stuff, any type of writing. Edit: my bad, forgot...
  14. stringcheese

Drive Thru is back!

https://stabmag.com/features/drive-thru-is-back-and-playing-on-stab/
  15. stringcheese

Unreal waves for regular humans

I think I would go
  16. stringcheese

*** Official Sports Betting Thread***

Thread to discuss sports betting. Disclaimer: don't play with money you can't afford to lose, don't bet if it is illegal, never bet on the Vikings. I've got the Flames -1.5 against Columbus because Calgary is playing good hockey and the blue jackets suck balls. The over on 6 for ducks leafs...
  17. stringcheese

Wyve french hexagon thing boards

Did I miss a post on these? Trippy boards... https://www.wyvesurf.com/
  18. stringcheese

9'1 modern retro longboard

https://us.surfindustries.com/products/modern-retro-pu-longboard I advise against buying this board. Rode a friend's today and it sucks. Has this weird bouncy flex, fights movement in any way but a straight line. I don't think there is a need for this board, it sits between a good 9'0 and a...
  19. stringcheese

The book of Bob A Feet

Who's in on this new Disney Star wars series? What do you think of the first episode?
  20. stringcheese

Slater Tokoro Houdini

Felt a couple of these up, and though they're intended for people to use in big barrels, I loved the foam distribution. I want to have that in a step up for regular person waves, or as board for the waves here that back off so much before they break but then wall up so you don't want a big fat...