Search results

1. B

Surf Posters?

Thinking about getting a classic surf poster or just a poster of a wave for my office. Generally I work in the office alone but people occasionally walk through to access another part of the building (so, something tasteful i.e. no reef girls) Just something to keep the stoke alive while I...
  2. B

Best wax remover at home depot

I know this questions been asked a thousand times but what’s the best solvent to use to dissolve wax at Home Depot? Got a trip next week and need to clean off a lot of cold water wax. Cheers dues
  3. B

WTB: F4 and EA center fins

In any construction except for techflex. Just the center fins though. Trying to optimize my small wave-thrusting!
  4. B

WTB Machado Blackstix thruster set (see post for Havoc-esque translation)

Or as Havoc would say, Machadoodoo Blackshitz. Anybody got a used pair they are willing to part with? Thanks.
  5. B

Hip flexor injury?

The front/side of my hip has been giving me a lot of trouble recently. I'm 37. I first hurt it earlier this year, but the pain wasn't too bad so I ignored it and kept surfing, running, and going to the gym. Not smart. I assumed it was a hip flexor strain. The pain became quite intense so I...
  6. B

FCS Tom Carroll carbon redlines. SOLD!!!!!

Located in Washington. $25 shipped (venmo please), for the hind-legged power surfer in your life. SOLD!!!!!!! (8/10, colorway peeling only at base of fin).
  7. B

futures elevon quad SOLD!!! Greenough 4a 9" SOLD!!!

Located in Washington. venmo only please Futures elevon quad set (7.5/10) $75 shipped. SOLD!!! Greenough 4-a 9" (9.5/10) $45 SOLD!!!