Search results

1. B

*** Official Fin Thread ***

This is the MR twin trailer set up in futures https://www.surfnvs.com/products/nautilus-twin-stabilizer-apex
  2. B

Twinzer Feedback?

@need 4 speed @ghostshaper @ghostshaper @need 4 speed Pretty exquisite craftsmanship. Dealing with a shoulder injury so might be a but before her maiden voyage.
  3. B

Mick Fanning Saga

This is true. My mother is from Madagascar.
  4. B

Surf Posters?

Indigenous instruments only to value signal my wokeness. Didgeridoos, sitars, balalaikas. Things of that ilk
  5. B

Twinzer Feedback?

2nd twinzer ordered from Nick Palandriani at Source (he's shaped a couple of great boards for me before). If I'm going down a rabbit hole, I'm doing this properly!
  6. B

Surf Posters?

With what do you adorn the walls of the dungeon where you work?
  7. B

Surf Posters?

Thinking about getting a classic surf poster or just a poster of a wave for my office. Generally I work in the office alone but people occasionally walk through to access another part of the building (so, something tasteful i.e. no reef girls) Just something to keep the stoke alive while I...
  8. B

Twinzer Feedback?

Chatted with Vince Broglio today, he is cooking up a daily driver for me. 2 years for an Osprey seemed a bit much
  9. B

Tim Stamps - Shaper of the Year

I assume you will be running tp1's with that strait-cut swallow tale....
  10. B

Twinzer Feedback?

So that means less overlap? What are the effects of that? Appreciate you answering my newbie twinzer questions
  11. B

Twinzer Feedback?

Broglio's Twinzers seem to use the whole Fusion plug instead of plug cut in half. Advantages/Disadvantages? Cheers @ghostshaper @need 4 speed
  12. B

Twinzer Feedback?

Thanks for all the help all, lots of options to parse through here!
  13. B

Twinzer Feedback?

Oregon. Dearth of decent shapers up here. Don't mind paying for shipping, usually get my boards from Stumps but wouldn't mind trying something new.
  14. B

Twinzer Feedback?

Who's good to order a twinzer from these days?
  15. B

*** Official Fin Thread ***

Anybody tried these? https://www.trueames.com/collections/tri-fins-thruster/products/ta-tri-futures-compatible
  16. B

*** Official 2024 Community Surf Journal ***

Nothing more exciting than a new board session with decent waves. Just got a Kazuma O'ama (tuned a little for softer surf). As a treat, and I generally do this, I cracked open a new pair of 7mm excel booties for the occasion. Life is short, right? Some fun frontside hacks in head high waves...
  17. B

Longest you have waited for a custom order?

Odd one. I ordered a Griffin (think it took about 4-5 months). The day he was supposed to take it to the airport to ship was the day of the fateful motorcycle crash. It was and awkward situation, since I really didn't want to offend the widow, but I did want my board. I ended up contacting...
  18. B

ISO Futures Quad Rear

these are the ones https://spunkyssurfshop.com/products/futures-qd2-4-15-flat-hc-quad-rear-fin-pair-dark-grey-black
  19. B

ISO Futures Quad Rear

Got some flat-foiled quad rears, all 3 sizes that I can sell you. s and m are new, only the l’s a few times Not sure if they would complement what you are looking for. Having checked the site, I don’t think they sell the particular fins i have anymore.