Search results

1. LipService

Everything is human caused "Climate Change"!!!!!

Unlike a candle that burns at a constant temperature, the sun is slowly heating up over time. In fact, in about a billion years, earth will be completely out of the habitable zone. Although this is a known fact, it is dismissed as a cause of global warming. Why? Because there isn’t a dam...
  2. LipService

FDA just lost a historic ivermectin lawsuit

Who said it was for covid? That's between me and my doctor. So, you are OK with that? Quite the useful idiot aren't you.
  3. LipService

FDA just lost a historic ivermectin lawsuit

During covid, I got a prescription for Ivermectin from my doctor. After waiting 20 minutes for it to be filled, the pharmacist informed me that they could not fill it. That's messed up.
  4. LipService

Complicated truths about wind power and right whales…..

If these were "left" whales, I wouldn't really care, but these are "right" whales. :cursing:
  5. LipService

Political Meme Thread II

But you knew that already
  6. LipService

Squatters

A little off-topic, but during covid, governor horseface Murphy of New Jersey said security deposits could be used to pay rent. My thought was “my, isn’t he generous with other people’s money”. I don’t remember him later decreeing that it must be paid back. I’m wondering what happened with...
  7. LipService

Famous Threesomes

8. LipService

Political Meme Thread II

9. LipService

Surf Posters?

Are you also going to put some guitars on the wall so that everyone can see them behind you in your Zoom meetings? :rolleyes:
  10. LipService

I need a side boob

11. LipService

Fill In The Blank: The state of the union is _______________________.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-68494399 :computer:
  12. LipService

Watch out! Cyclist coming through

Bicycles woo hoo:
  13. LipService

The Random Photo Thread - The Sequel

Since the hub cap/rim isn't scraped up, we know it's fake. Full disclosure, I do this a lot myself.
  14. LipService

A message from @surffuerteventura to the erBB...

SurfFuerteventura, didn’t you have a random erBBer visit you many years ago, or am I mixing that up with someone else? Is that thread still on here somewhere?
  15. LipService

The averted Houston mass murder at Lakewood mega-church

How come we always get details about what kind of gun the shooter used, but never any info at all about what pharmaceuticals the shooter was on? Could it be because the pharmaceutical companies are the main advertisers for the mainstream news programs? Don't want to pizz off your biggest...
  16. LipService

What is an insurrection?

Keyword: armed :computer:
  17. LipService

Political Meme Thread II

"It is better for everyone if the loans are forgiven." :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao::roflmao:
  18. LipService

Violent crime at historic lows…..Thanks Brandon!!

So after all the lies from the alphabet agencies and the media, you still believe them? Violent crime isn’t going down. The reporting of violent crime is going down.
  19. LipService

Official Carroll v Trump RAPE Trial thread

I’m not going thru 37 pages of this thread, but perhaps someone already posted this?: They say that life is stranger than fiction, or in this case, just as strange.