Search results

1. Y

The Official OBSF Support Group

I have to admit, thick fog surf is a little too spooky for me. My mind starts to play tricks after a while :shark:
  2. Y

I've been taking my neighbor's kite surfing trainer kite out on the beach most evenings lately. Those things are pretty damn powerful even though they are tiny compared to what they use out on the water.
  3. Y

Anyone do Lasik Surgery for Eyes?

I did it about 11 or so years ago. I was wearing glasses because I was pretty blind in one eye and it sucked not being able to see when surfing, snowboarding, etc. It was the best thing I ever did. I never could deal with contacts or touching my eyes...but I just went through with it and my...
  4. Y

Hawaii- Done

Does that guy even have $414k?
  5. Y

Is your board red? I might have seen you. I don't see too many twinies around these days.
  6. Y

Mystos is my favorite spot. I usually have it all to myself.
  7. Y

*** Official PCH Thread ***

I live where that roller coaster used to be. My mother-in-law used to go to Playland when she was a kid. Crazy how much it's changed.
  8. Y

Hawaii- Done

Dang!! I thought the box jelly was considered deadly. Did you have to go to the hospital or did lifeguards have some sort of antibiotic?
  9. Y

Florence Marine Sale

This. The buyout is always the end game. I work in the industry. It's tough to stand out in a crowded market, but OK has done a pretty good job.
  10. Y

Wet suit repair

The Patagonia Worn Work Truck has come through the Bay Area a few times and has done on-site free repairs. I haven't seen it come through in a while, but the website is still up though the schedule seems stationary for the moment. Maybe they are done for the summer? I suppose you could put in a...
  11. Y

Hawaii- Done

I'd love to wander around with him and just soak up all the stories and history.
  12. Y

*** Official Margaret River Pro Thread ***

Was Kelly back on a CI in his last heat?
  13. Y

Hawaii- Done

Different Rain. He was the owner of the Hale'iwa Surf Shop. I believe he said his business partners were the Third Stone crew.
  14. Y

Hawaii- Done

Spent Thanksgiving on Oahu. I've never been on island this time of year and it was a blast. Lot's of aloha in the water, on the beaches, and on the trails. Too bad the day I cruised by the contest site they had called it off (Sunday), but I met Rain (sp?? Rayne?) over at the Hale'iwa Surf Shop...
  15. Y

Hawaii- Done

Any long term reports on how the holoholo mobility app has been doing? Any user feedback from any of the locals on here?
  16. Y

Kelly's Cove had quite the crowd last night. Did Yew make it out there?
  17. Y

I feel stupider already. Much stupider.

Hmmm, so this might be why the ranch isn't on next years schedule. They intend to use it for more tv shows :unsure:
  18. Y

***** Official Corona Open Mexico Thread ******

Outerknown bummed they are now stuck with stacks of Tahiti merch they can't sell. Sucks that Slates doesn't get to make a go of it at the end.
  19. Y

Hawaii- Done

That board looks super fun. I wonder how it goes as a twin.